• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I don't agree with Payton much because he negative f**ker but our wagebill is seriously big.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Signings isn't our problem, look at our squad. Bloated. Kroenke could give us 200m we would still need to shift the dross first.

A bloated wage bill comes from poor recruitment which then stems from incompetent management from the likes of Raul, Emery, Vinai etc and who oversaw it when these incompetent individuals were brought in - Stan Kroenke. Ding. Ding. Ding!

Ultimately the fault is with him.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Assuming things don't happen in next couple of days it really does show how bad things have been here

Buy mediocre players, can't sell them so you can't even improve yourself when you have a good manager

sdotzdot

Established Member
A bloated wage bill comes from poor recruitment which then stems from incompetent management from the likes of Raul, Emery, Vinai etc and who oversaw it when these incompetent individuals were brought in - Stan Kroenke. Ding. Ding. Ding!

Kroenke is a **** and all he sees us as is a business, that’s already established.

However we have the means and had the money already to be self sustainable and do well. Our recruitment has been poor in the Gazidis era and now the Pepe deal will be haunting us for years now too to add on top of it.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Signings isn't our problem, look at our squad. Bloated. Kroenke could give us 200m we would still need to shift the dross first.
Do you know the term of release? If money isn't a problem you just release players. Then it's their problem to get a team where to play

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Why the **** are you mentioning Vinai? Got nothing to do with it. Every set of management is going to bring in poor players at one stage or another. Why can't you accept that? Look at some of the dross liverpool have signed.

You always love playing the blame game why don't you shut up.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I really can't understand the complete meltdown on here. The world's economy is absolutely crumbling around us with some leagues not even able to start (Vanarama National) but supporters still expect us to operate as normal and outlay tens of millions in this climate...... absolutely deluded! :lol:

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

Yes. As i said before: If you ask a monkey to get you a pizza its your own fault if you dont get your calzone.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Why the **** are you mentioning Vinai? Got nothing to do with it. Every set of management is going to bring in poor players at one stage or another. Why can't you accept that? Look at some of the dross liverpool have signed.

But they sell them

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I really can't understand the complete meltdown on here. The world's economy is absolutely crumbling around us with some leagues not even able to start (Vanarama National) but supporters still expect us to operate as normal and outlay tens of millions in this climate...... absolutely deluded! :lol:

Look at what other PL clubs has spent.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Triggered.

I’m fully convinced that Kroenke is paying you to spout this ****.

Vinai is involved in this sh*t show so he’s not getting a free pass. I don’t care about Liverpool and who they sign, my only concern is Arsenal.

Reactions: roz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom