• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
How soon until the likes of Leicester, Everton and Wolves over takes us for good? You may think I’m being hyperbolic but I bet none of us thought City or Chelsea would be better than us. I bet none of us would think Sp**s and Liverpool would be in a CL final. So to refer to the above question, how long until Leicester, Everton and Wolves over take us?

Papa Wonga

Established Member
If you're not going for you're main targets cause ur cheap ****s with no money, go for Boubakary Soumare someone like that, and we all know lille are happy to accept installments.

Have some ****ing brains about you, that's the problem, higher-ups at arsenal are *.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Aulas has ALWAYS been an absolute $%&£ to do business with. He was looking for 50m PLUS addons. In what universe did you think we were going to spend that sort of money in this climate???? We also need to get rid of a couple more of our non-homegrown players to meet this requirment and as things stand we don't seem to have many buyers. On deadline day, we may see clubs more open to business.

So we can spend 40m no problem but when it becomes 50m with add ons then for some reason it changes the entire discussion. Sure lad.

People always said we have no money. And then we spent 72m on Pepe. We are one of the richest clubs in the world who just sold a goalie for 20m. Get real.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
How soon until the likes of Leicester, Everton and Wolves over takes us for good? You may think I’m being hyperbolic but I bet none of us thought City or Chelsea would be better than us. I bet none of us would think Sp**s and Liverpool would be in a CL final. So to refer to the above question, how long until Leicester, Everton and Wolves over take us?
How long? This season

Papa Wonga

Established Member

Judging from leed's performance tonight, and the fact our midfield is ****e, i'd say half way through the season. We'll get pumped at leeds, and definetly get pumped away at etihad.

Honestly, leicester are about on the same level, better midfield by miles, a striker who can go toe to toe with ours, Just spent £30-40m on a awesome young defender.

Actually have owners who care about the club.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member

Won't happen. Haven't you heard, they can't spend either in this climate.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
All we need now to end the suffering is that dreaded answer tomorrow before kick off in his interview:

"I'm perfectly happy with the squad I have, I feel the owners are working well to back me"

Then that just makes up my mind, another yes man in the dugout for 25 years.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
PSV paid 8 million for Ibrahim Sangare :lol:, just what the **** is our gameplan here, just to languish in mid table mediocrity.....

He's gone to PSV for £8m so I suspect he's not really any good...

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
All we need now to end the suffering is that dreaded answer tomorrow before kick off in his interview:

"I'm perfectly happy with the squad I have, I feel the owners are working well to back me"

Then that just makes up my mind, another yes man in the dugout for 25 years.

He won't publicly say that the squad isn't good enough, that's what separates him from Jose. I do feel that Mikel will say something about it internally.

We look like Stoke City when we play at Anfield ffs.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Can we trigger Partey's release clause now?

We've been talking all summer about needing to sell loads of players for funds and squad space. We sold Emi then replaced with another keep. We failed at selling unfortunately.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Reckon we were never really in for Partey or Aouar. We never intended to meet their asking prices. Cheap trick that gets old over time. The Arsenal special.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Judging from leed's performance tonight, and the fact our midfield is ****e, i'd say half way through the season. We'll get pumped at leeds, and definetly get pumped away at etihad.

Honestly, leicester are about on the same level, better midfield by miles, a striker who can go toe to toe with ours, Just spent £30-40m on a awesome young defender.

Actually have owners who care about the club.
Both Leicester and Everton with very good managers.

But you heard "players like James Rodriguez are out in modern football" .. . We could use some of that creativity. When the board support the manager you can fight for top4.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
He won't publicly say that the squad isn't good enough, that's what separates him from Jose. I do feel that Mikel will say something about it internally.

We look like Stoke City when we play at Anfield ffs.

That Anfield game was shocking. I get the feeling he's already spoken to Edu about what a ****e job he's done, well here's hoping he has. Maybe thats what we need sometimes, a Manager who says it like it is, a manager who has to bollocks to say, you expect me to win silverware with ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom