• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
I’m expecting Luiz to be on the right side of defence, Gabriel in the middle and Tierney on the left.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why do people think that’s a 433?

Pretty clear it’s the same formation we always use. 5-2-3 with Bellerin and Saka as the wingbacks.

Seems like Arteta’s go-to formation now. Saka against the weaker clubs, and AMN against the strongest ones.

On the tweet if we play 343 its usually Bellerin and Saka/AMN either side of the CM's. On the tweet its set out as a 433.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why do people think that’s a 433?

Pretty clear it’s the same formation we always use. 5-2-3 with Bellerin and Saka as the wingbacks.

Seems like Arteta’s go-to formation now. Saka against the weaker clubs, and AMN against the strongest ones.

You think Luiz is gonna play RCB? I assumed he'd either play central or not at all.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
My Dazn summary for the match is that Arsenal are going after the top of the league :lol:. Not wrong technically, but oh you sweet summer children...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
When defending we go 343 in attack we'll switch saka to be mire as attacking midfielder

morpho

Established Member
The state of this club...
We need so many upgrades it wouldn’t matter if we were owned by bill gates. And we're getting none as it seems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom