• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Auba hobbled off

Never gets injured
Just after contract extension this happens

Hope it isn't any thing serious

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Potential leg breaking challenge? Are people in her that biased lol. Berge got the ball then caught aubas foot ffs. Nowhere near his leg, its a rough challenge but not a red.

It was a leg breaker, he had his body entirely off of the ground, his entire weight probably 70-80kg going at that speed will break a leg if the leg is fully planted with stud on the boot. Its basic physics and definition of reckless challenge.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I can't understand how Willock or Nelson couldn't play Elneny's very simple role whilst also adding something to the attack. Neither have been that bad. Ceballos is alone in midfield with only Tierney and Saka to pass to.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The quality of football needs to improve. We’ve scored some beautifully constructed moves under Arteta but we’re looking a lot like safety first. Which is pretty much the opposite of what Arteta said he wanted to do when he came in.

I understand we aren’t blessed with the best technical bunch but we have enough quality to create more chances. It seems we barely shoot. Need to up it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It was a leg breaker, he had his body entirely off of the ground, his entire weight probably 70-80kg going at that speed will break a leg if the leg is fully planted with stud on the boot. Its basic physics and definition of reckless challenge.

Oh shutup :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hes hit into the side of his foot ffs, you wetwipe.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Imagine spamming crosses into the box.

Giroud was sold because we didn’t want to play like this.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
You've obviously missed the West Ham match. Just like with every other game for the rest of the season, we'll be lucky to get anything with the way we play, even against nothing teams like this.
I don't miss any Arsenal games.

All we need to do is play our best striker down the middle and get the ball to him. Easy peasy.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Can’t wait for the day when I can finally enjoy watching Arsenal play in these kind of games again.. What an eye sore we are. So ****ing pragmatic against Sheffield at home ffs, disgraceful.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That right side of the pitch is a black hole. Luiz doesn't know what he's doing at RCB, ElNeny and Bellerin can't play football, Willian hasn't had a kick.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

If we don’t win I know the narrative and the endless discussions that will be had... just like every year lol I can’t take this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom