• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Have Sheffield even created a clear cut chance the whole game? I don’t remember any.

Had a chance to counter with Shatp woth Bellerin caught horribly out of postiob but they offer nothing flgoing foward and look lost when making decions in attacking movements.

Most of our games under Arteta seem to be like that, was the same under Emery. Poor first half and come alive in the second.

Yeah it is a culture thing I think we want to try to change in the next few years. I think start splitting Laca and Auba apart is a key here. We need players to stop goofing around in training and be more focused on that they are good enough to play two halves up to a certain standard.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What Hawk Is Cooking? Destiny's Hand
Trusted ⭐

Wonderful. A nervy 10 minutes is exactly what we needed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom