• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Partey signed for 4 years contract that's normal because he is 27 still no words about his weekly salary but i don't think it'll be more than 150K.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
If we can get this version of Sokratis, I'm expecting formations and tactics that have never been used before, what a man.

statue-756624__340.jpg

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
As pleased as I am with Partey, I’m still extremely worried about Edu. Hasn’t managed to sell anybody we wanted to sell, and the one guy he’s bought has had a release clause all summer.

All he really needs is money and results going our way. If we're close to the top at the end of the year we're a much more attractive proposition. We might manage it now.

Moah

It was relevant to your original point ......... .......... ............ ............ ........... ................
Are you taking drugs?
Why do you tell me that now? Do you want me to change it? Did that offend you? Can I not be excited that we're signing Partey?

Don't come here to start an argument, the Pepe thread is enough to wipe the floor with you.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As pleased as I am with Partey, I’m still extremely worried about Edu. Hasn’t managed to sell anybody we wanted to sell, and the one guy he’s bought has had a release clause all summer.
he need to use this window as learning experience he got one of his target the and the CB we been chasing Aouar unlucky for us he stayed. the sales seem difficult even Chelsea and UTD struggling with this

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Why do you tell me that now? Do you want me to change it? Did that offend you? Can I not be excited that we're signing Partey?

Don't come here to start an argument, the Pepe thread is enough to wipe the floor with you.

Ah was wondering what the stick up your backside was, didnt realise it was a Pepe sized one. Lets just leave it, I was trying to joke Messi was next. Im too happy to care

GDeep™

League is very weak
Still pulled of a better signing than Raul could. Don’t forget your boy Raul wasted a billion at Barcelona too.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

First we scouted Gabriel, now Partey.

P's from Edu's own pockets coming through tonight bro.

Can't wait man, think only you and I have looked good throughout this window, the rest of AM had a meltdown last few days, we kept it cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom