• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Partey will take 2nd part medical in london do the usual stuff pictures interviews and then he'll travel with national team.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Used to love watching deadline day back in my teens...some of the females they bring on, taught me the prospect of how to pleasure myself, as well as knowing if i was successful i could end up with a women like that. And then I woke up

giphy.gif

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Typical Indian, stuck up.

Real quote from one of my TA’s

“Hello class, I am Ajat Mehta. I attended Oxford and Cambridge and I am now here for my PhD fellowship. Pardon my English, it is my 5th language. Although, I probably speak it better than most of you!” With a self satisfied chuckle.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
You should take that doll back for a refund.

I remember my elder brother buying one of those, I was on holiday with the parents and we left my brother at home, came back to a bin bag in the porch with a blow-up doll inside, inflated an all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom