• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The 20th will hopefully confirm a new dawning. We’ll feel the warm sun on our faces again as we walk out into the light (no, not from our caves either). We’ll have our Arsenal back. All of it :drool:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
You couldn’t make it up, would have been hilarious if Mkhi was still here. :lol:

On a serious note it worries me that certain politicians might be using Mesut as a pawn to push political agendas. He seems to have got himself way too invested in Turkish politics and his friendship with Erdogan.

I'm not sure how clever it is for Mkhi or Özil to publicly be coming out with this sort of stuff.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gonna miss these Özil threads taking weird turns when he leaves :(

System Of A Down have spoken out about this too...after what Mes has said about what is happening in China, you would think he would have more sympathy for Armenia here.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
On a serious note it worries me that certain politicians might be using Mesut as a pawn to push political agendas. He seems to have got himself way too invested in Turkish politics and his friendship with Erdogan.

I'm not sure how clever it is for Mkhi or Özil to publicly be coming out with this sort of stuff.

whether he realizes it or not, this is turning into a religious war and likely there will be terrorists on both sides

if he won't leave I hope the club will seriously consider barring him from all club premises for the time being, as we are approaching the stage where his mere presence could invite a major incident

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also, great comment from the YouTube video above...

"Arteta took 'seems he's playing in the garden' quite literally, made the guy play in the garden."

:lol:

gamechannel

Arteta seems to have said that Özil will be left out of the PL squad and will given another chance during January registration provided he proves himself. By proving himself, Arteta means staying home and not get any gametime.

Arteta the ultimate BS merchant. Instead of outright saying Özil wont play for the club again, he's doing his same old BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom