• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What does that mean though? All the top teams have their keepers, Everton spent loads elsewhere etc.

Leno is a bum.
People on here say he's the best in the PL, so he'd be an upgrade for everyone. With just 2 years on his deal he'd be relatively cheap yet Chelsea never considered him.

Martinez should not have been sold, Leno is terrible in comparison.

Yeah, I'm not sure if it will pay off telling as bad GK as Leno is that he will be comfortable 1st choice no matter what. Leno is already making mistakes or doing questionable things every game now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
People on here say he's the best in the PL, so he'd be an upgrade for everyone. With just 2 years on his deal he'd be relatively cheap yet Chelsea never considered him.
They liked Mendy for a long time. He’s playing great for Villa now, I’m sure Klopp, Carlo etc all wish they signed him now.

No top club would want Leno, we know that.

AD1998

No he’s my boy. Nothing wrong with calling out questionable stuff, just like I did with Wengz.

Martinez should not have been sold, Leno is terrible in comparison.

I think it's ok to question the decision, but to say Leno is "terrible" in comparison to him is stretching things a bit far, tbf. Leno is an excellent goal keeper. Martinez may turn out to be better, but it would have been pretty risky to keep a guy with 10 solid games over a guy like Leno at the time Martinez was sold.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not sure if you are talking about Partey or Pepe, either way nether will start on the weekend anyway.
Partey was only just over half our most expensive signing. Cheap as chips. :lol:

Think they should have. Everton too. I think we should have promoted him to 1st choice GK. We missed a trick there. He is keeping up his good form now at Aston Villa!

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think it's ok to question the decision, but to say Leno is "terrible" in comparison to him is stretching things a bit far, tbf. Leno is an excellent goal keeper. Martinez may turn out to be better, but it would have been pretty risky to keep a guy with 10 solid games over a guy like Leno at the time Martinez was sold.
Leno is decent. Excellent IS stretching it, he’s made constant mistakes over the last 12 months.

GoonerJay24

Our final against Galatassaray in 2000 was a terrible performance. Wenger blew that one. We lost to a team which was inferior (on paper) and played much of extra-time with 10 men.

Can't remember the circumstances which led to the poor final performance but, for goodness sake, this was a team with Henry, Bergkamp, Overmars, Vieira and Kanu!!!

Wow we pretty much got to finals every season under Wenger

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They liked Mendy for a long time. He’s playing great for Villa now, I’m sure Klopp, Carlo etc all wish they signed him now.

No top club would want Leno, we know that.

Your boy, Mikel Arteta, picked Leno over Emi...deal with it.

Plutarch

We have the hopefully-dynamic Partey in midfield along with the solid Elneny. Good, that might turn out to be a good combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom