• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah I'm saying both teams are heavily rotated but look at our car crash of an XI compared to theirs. Their B team would compete for Europa League imo, our B team would get relegated.

Its not exactly a massive insult on us because I think our depth isnt terrible, I just think Sp**s may have the deepest squad in the league. Kane, Son, Bale, Bergwyjn, Lucas as attackers. Doubled up on fullbacks too.
If Bale hits form, that front 3 could rival any 3 in the world tbh. The pace and variation is unreal.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

For this game it’s more about who I don’t want to play than the other way around.

Bellerin, Gabriel, Tierney, Saka and Auba must be rested. Gabriel is the hardest one as you don’t play Kola as CB in a four. But I’d actually go with Elneny in this scenario. A bit of a risk but Gabriel needs a break.

Leno
Mustafi - Mo - Kola
Cedric - Willock - Xhaka - AMN
Pepe - Nketiah - Nelson

Bring ESR and Partey on for Pepe and Xhaka at 60’
Pretty nailed on with the players at least :lol:

I’m happy with this team. Willock and Reiss getting some well needed game time, Pepe and Nketiah hopefully can find some confidence and Xhaka starting is (fingers crossed) a sign he’ll be omitted from the starting eleven against Utd in Sunday.

Hopefully Balogun gets a run out as well. Keen to see how he fares.

COYG!

Let's play Aubamawang

Good to see Nelson playing. Hopefully he lights the game up. Interesting to see Balogun on the bench as well. Not quite sure what to make of that. Will he get an opportunity if we're not chasing the game?

Slightly worrying about the defence though. Kola and Mustafi together sounds like an accident waiting to happen!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Tim Lewis looks like some lame sitcom character

Classic US sitcom hairline

p-seinfeld-jason-alexander.jpg

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Not entirely sure I've read a more depressing build up match thread against minnows before.

#Arsenal2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom