• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsl

Why on earth are we still playing with five at the back? The Dundalk players are absolutely dead. Push Xhaka into midfield, Arteta not reacting on this makes me nervous

TriniGunner

Ok so this pisses me off. As a coach, I've noticed that Eddie keeps jumping and using his arms to gain an advantage, most of which results in a free-kick. Aren't they not working on that part of his game in training. They should be putting balls into the box with 5 defenders rotating jumping with him until he gets exhausted. As a striker, you MUST learn to jump for the ball without fouling. Come on Arteta, sort this **** out!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We’re crossing from too deep. It’s not like we have Giroud or something.

Because if we did we’d be trying to get low crosses and cut backs in while Giroud would be still on his way to the opposition box.

Ever since Wenger we always do things the opposite...

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Arteta will go down as the first manager in EPL history to finish 38 games with 95.45 shots in the whole season.

MY manager..

Manberg

Predator
We have a very creative midfielder in Xhaka but he's being wasted as a CB. I have to disagree with Arteta on this. Get Xhaka in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom