• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking Again

GoonerJay24

We’ve been excellent against the strong teams this season especially in the league so whatever you think Arteta is forced to do with him is clearly working.

Apart from Newcastle and maybe West Ham, who have played very apathetically since January, I don't think we've fully dominated or looked convincing against any good, well coached teams in 2024.

GoonerJay24

I think Rice is a big part of the way Arteta wants to play, especially without the ball. He’s a defensive machine that allows us to play either on the half way line with his interceptions, or in a mid/deep block. The way he allowed us to suffocate gives us easy possession.

You’re only looking at this from how we play on the ball, where I do think you have a point about ball progression.

Of course, I recognize Rice's defensive contributions; its obvious. However, we are a team that's predominantly meant to control the play. Moreover, our primary defensive startergy is meant to be counter-pressing; which is a team function not one individuals.

I understand we need defensive solidity and athleticism; but given our game model, we shouldn't of paid £100m for such a player. These are just my own views; maybe I'm wrong and Arteta has another vision

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Apart from Newcastle and maybe West Ham, who have played very apathetically since January, I don't think we've fully dominated or looked convincing against any good, well coached teams in 2024.
Yeah we definitely weren't convincing when we held City to the fewest touches in the box of Pep's career. We weren't convincing against Liverpool either when they were the favorites for the league title and we played them off the pitch. It must be so odd to be this confident and this wrong simultaneously.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah we definitely weren't convincing when we held City to the fewest touches in the box of Pep's career. We weren't convincing against Liverpool either when they were the favorites for the league title and we played them off the pitch. It must be so odd to be this confident and this wrong simultaneously.
We defended for dear life cs City because we knew if we took them on they would have beaten us. Win that game and we are big favourites for the league. We didn’t go for it

Batman

We defended for dear life cs City because we knew if we took them on they would have beaten us. Win that game and we are big favourites for the league. We didn’t go for it
We had more shots than City in that match and would have won if Trossard had squared the ball. Pep didn't go for it against us at the Emirates and that match was played last year. You didn't criticize him. We also didn't defend for our lives, they had 4 touches in our box, less than we had in their box. We allowed them a bunch of sterile possession and became the first team to stop them scoring at home in over a year. You look so unbelievably silly trying to use what was a brilliant defensive performance as a stick to beat Arteta with. Even for a meme poster it just looks dumb.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We had more shots than City in that match and would have won if Trossard had squared the ball. Pep didn't go for it against us at the Emirates and that match was played last year. You didn't criticize him. We also didn't defend for our lives, they had 4 touches in our box, less than we had in their box. We allowed them a bunch of sterile possession and became the first team to stop them scoring at home in over a year. You look so unbelievably silly trying to use what was a brilliant defensive performance as a stick to beat Arteta with. Even for a meme poster it just looks dumb.
Stop it. It’s post like this why it’s hard to take you serious. We were up against a better team and earned a draw with hard work and great defending. They missed a sitter with Haaland and Ake had the second best chance of the game. You talking about if a pass that never came we could won. You remind me of the Twitter Arsenal fans who constantly talk about how great their team are. But never win anything

Batman

Stop it. It’s post like this why it’s hard to take you serious. We were up against a better team and earned a draw with hard work and great defending. They missed a sitter with Haaland and Ake had the second best chance of the game. You talking about if a pass that never came we could won. You remind me of the Twitter Arsenal fans who constantly talk about how great their team are. But never win anything
Sir, let's take a poll and see which of us is regarded as the more serious poster. You operate on the premise that whatever nonsense your brain fails to filter and lets pass through your keyboard is fact, even in the face of evidence to the contrary. The list of ludicrous takes you've given is too long to repeat in full. Your agenda against Delcan Rice is baffling, silly and delusional.

I would love for you to list the teams that have won the title over City by going to the Etihad and taking a bunch of risks since Pep has been in charge. Give me the list. If not, stop embarrassing yourself. The hill you're choosing to die on is that Delcan Rice who has been irrefutably brilliant is a problem and that Arteta putting up the 2 highest points tallies of the last 2 decades back to back with one of the youngest teams in the league is somehow underachieving. That is what you're flailing trying to assert.

If we win the league in a couple of weeks, you'll still be whining about something because you're too stubborn and deluded to admit when you're wrong. Trying to argue against this being a good team is moronic. It took 8 points from 12 against the other 2 title contenders and has the best metrics in attack and defense of any team in the league, a league it shares with Manchester City. It is wild to have such low self esteem that you need to pretend you're right and be miserable in the face of good performances because you can't admit to being wrong. I feel sorry for you.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Sir, let's take a poll and see which of us is regarded as the more serious poster. You operate on the premise that whatever nonsense your brain fails to filter and lets pass through your keyboard is fact, even in the face of evidence to the contrary. The list of ludicrous takes you've given is too long to repeat in full. Your agenda against Delcan Rice is baffling, silly and delusional.

I would love for you to list the teams that have won the title over City by going to the Etihad and taking a bunch of risks since Pep has been in charge. Give me the list. If not, stop embarrassing yourself. The hill you're choosing to die on is that Delcan Rice who has been irrefutably brilliant is a problem and that Arteta putting up the 2 highest points tallies of the last 2 decades back to back with one of the youngest teams in the league is somehow underachieving. That is what you're flailing trying to assert.

If we win the league in a couple of weeks, you'll still be whining about something because you're too stubborn and deluded to admit when you're wrong. Trying to argue against this being a good team is moronic. It took 8 points from 12 against the other 2 title contenders and has the best metrics in attack and defense of any team in the league, a league it shares with Manchester City. It is wild to have such low self esteem that you need to pretend you're right and be miserable in the face of good performances because you can't admit to being wrong. I feel sorry for you.
You always get in your emotions and throw personal digs on people. I never do that. You said We had more shots than City in that match and would have won if Trossard had squared the ball.

I told you we were not better team and who argues if one of our attacks that didn’t lead to anything we would win and ignore what the opposition did?

Then you cry who goes to city and take risks? I say no one because THEY ARE THE BEST TEAM WITH THE BEST PLAYERS.

So you are in agreement with me. We went to a better team and work hard for a point. It was a fantastic result that kept us ahead of City at the time

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
You always get in your emotions and throw personal digs on people. I never do that.

9JzMSrJ.png

6vWuTNS.png

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Batter everyone in 2024

"Arsenal haven't looked convincing"

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Rice should have won it.

Knew he was going to win it 😂

Votes for the PFA POTY are done in March I think, so Foden will win it too. If Arsenal win the PL then it should really be going to Ødegaard imo as he’s been class for us for large parts of the season.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom