• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: The True Joerdie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He offer us more going forward we really need to have him at least on bench in some games he can be an extra attacker he make alot of intelligent runs in opposition box his movements are excellent

sdotzdot

Established Member
As usual top class analysis from me in here.

Another big chance after high confidence from his last performances, and he falls limp. Typical Willock performance.

He is so anonymous that people don’t even bother posting in here after the game.

Reactions: roz

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Looked like he had a spliff with AMN pre game, was looking way too relaxed and chilled.

His body language let me down today, I dont get why he was so sluggish and half asleep. I thought we would see the opposite form a player tryna get into the first team.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He played so nervously, really sloppy..

So disappointed, was hoping he’d show something today.

Breezy

I said this kid isn’t good enough/ready during the EL game against those Norwegian farmers and received death threats.

The bully boys ain’t silencing me, I know what I’m talking about. Sometimes.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Okay game it's different to going from playing Molde Dundalk to play against PL clubs make huge difference

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Saka Martinelli are different level than Willock ESR Nelson. We have to stop putting willock Nelson Nektiah and ESR in same category because they well below

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He wasn’t great but not terrible either. He was just there. He really needs to do it in PL level though. He has qualities that none of our other midfielders possess but that alone isn’t enough. Midfielders need to impose themselves in games. I can’t even get angry with him cos I was one of the many calling for him to be in the team. Time is running out for Joe. He’s young but not that young and a decision should be made by summer. Sell him for some money or cling onto him hoping he turns into a world beater.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
encouraging premier league season debut?
will take time to build up cohesion and passing patterns, but he was giving us presence in the final third. Leeds is a tough debut and we need to learn how to evade the press better

FinnGooner

Established Member
His basic technique let's him down way too often and he doesn't read the game particularly well. What's left? Decent physique, decent effort and the fact that his our own youth product. But he'll do a rotation job in a mid-table team, which is what we are for the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom