• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | Sunday, December 13 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
I like Arteta. I think most of the fanbase has been warm to him, even until now (this forum is a bit unrepresentative), but as with Emery at the end, regardless of other things, I had a hard and fast rule about results for these three matches. I doubt we will beat both Southampton and Everton after this so the club really should start talking to potential replacements immediately with a view to a change before the cup game against City at the latest.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

‘Finishing 2nd to Leicester ffs!!!’

Let this be a nasty lesson to any club listening to ****ing self entitled, brainless fans that know nothing about football. Planes or no planes. This club is completely ****ed now.

giphy.gif

You've fought a long hard fight for years brother, they might realise now.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

‘Finishing 2nd to Leicester ffs!!!’

Let this be a nasty lesson to any club listening to ****ing self entitled, brainless fans that know nothing about football. Planes or no planes. This club is completely ****ed now.

giphy.gif
The club was on a downward spiral for a long time under Wenger. And it's continuing. Persisting with Wenger hoping for change is like Arteta persisting with these same players that's letting him and the club down. You need to change things. Arteta may learn that quickly. He can't keep persisting with Willian, Xhaka, Bellerin, Lacazette and at this stage Aubameyang if he hopes to be manager of Arsenal for much longer.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Need Piers morgan to hack his phone, thats how bad it's gotten. See if hes been getting some dodgey backhanded payments.

kooldawg

Established Member
I wonder if Xhaka let the team down, probably not?

His offensive sub was to rest Bellerin for the next game?

Yeah I am pretty much done with him.

Thought I saw something on the screen that said Bellerin misses the next game because of his yellow and is suspended.

Looks like people will have what they want. Xhaka and Bellerin both out for the next game.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
He needs to be sacked, it's beyond questionable for me at this point. Basically a 3rd of the way into the season and this is worse than anything we saw under Emery. This is honestly the worst I've seen Arsenal play my entire life, no exaggeration. 6 losses in our last 8 games with four of those being at home to the likes of Wolves, Villa, Leicester and now Burnley. Once goal from open play in those last 8 games. Bar Sheffield United we've actually been the worst team in the PL this season, we genuinely should be in the bottom 3.

He was a decent "interim" boss to finish off last season but he's MASSIVELY out of his depth when it comes to being a proper manager.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You cant chat any amounts of **** apart from Arteta picking Xhaka to start.

Xhaka has essentially lost us that game. We were on the front foot and looking like scoring. We would've done it as well.

Not many people will be able to get the club out of this mess.
Exactly right. I’d rather accept mid table and bring through some kids than spend lots of money for mediocrity.

You cant chat any amounts of **** apart from Arteta picking Xhaka to start.

Xhaka has essentially lost us that game. We were on the front foot and looking like scoring. We would've done it as well.

Not many people will be able to get the club out of this mess.
It's becoming funny now.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
If i ****ing hear "We created chances, they did what i told them to" Then this guy shouldn't be ****ing here, heck he shouldn't be managing 6th form PE

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Not in the last 5 years.

I mean these are extreme situations and the fans have just come back, show more energy.

It was the same at the death of the Wenger and Emery eras.

It's true that in part, it’s thanks to self entitled fans who paid top dollar, expecting miracles post Highbury/Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom