• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | Sunday, December 13 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The club was on a downward spiral for a long time under Wenger. And it's continuing. Persisting with Wenger hoping for change is like Arteta persisting with these same players that's letting him and the club down. You need to change things. Arteta may learn that quickly. He can't keep persisting with Willian, Xhaka, Bellerin, Lacazette and at this stage Aubameyang if he hopes to be manager of Arsenal for much longer.
5-6 players, while we're also trying to "look to youth". Recent EPL results hurt but there's a bigger picture here. ****ing sucks.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You cant chat any amounts of **** apart from Arteta picking Xhaka to start.

Xhaka has essentially lost us that game. We were on the front foot and looking like scoring. We would've done it as well.

Not many people will be able to get the club out of this mess.
Bro you can't spend the last few summer windows hyping up all the business done and then say it's a squad problem.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arteta looks like he doesn't know what to do anymore. Southampton will come here looking for a win and thinking they can get it. After that Everton away and Chelsea at home. I can see us dropping into the relegation zone, I think when that happens it's a matter of time before Arteta is sacked.

No point of backing him in the transfer window if we are in the bottom five.
When that happens which is 16 games and in relegation position then maybe something will happen lool. How embarrassing that it’s the reality. I really wanna see if he will throw xhaka under the bus like Pepe

Legend14

Established Member
T
He doesn't deserve more signings. These players are not as bad as he's making them look. How is it we've never been this bad before? I can't remember where we were in the league when Emery left, but I'm pretty sure it was higher than 8th.
These players are bad. Not sure what you are watching. Red card?!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The vast majority involved in that performance both on and off the pitch should hang their head in shame. I'm so disappointed.

In terms of onfield performances Laca, Bellerin and Willian were particularly offensive.

When we did finally start to get a stranglehold on the game up pops the idiot. He's a disgrace and he should never play for this club again.

Arteta messed up terribly with his starting eleven. No excuses. He deserves all the blame he'll get. He can't keep picking your Bellerins, Xhaka's, Willian's etc if he wants to keep his job. It's as simple as that.

In terms of bright spots, it's the same every week. Tierney and Gabriel worked hard and Saka's a little gem who puts most of the experienced internationals in our side to shame for character and work rate.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The club was on a downward spiral for a long time under Wenger. And it's continuing. Persisting with Wenger hoping for change is like Arteta persisting with these same players that's letting him and the club down. You need to change things. Arteta may learn that quickly. He can't keep persisting with Willian, Xhaka, Bellerin, Lacazette and at this stage Aubameyang if he hopes to be manager of Arsenal for much longer.

This is it for me. He’s picking his XI based on who follows his instructions. That matters more to him than anything. Every facet of the way we play needing to follow a premeditated script is what will get him fired.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How many times you going to depends on players that always let you down? As much you blame players but manager chosen them they keep letting us down we started 2nd half well 5 shots on target in first 15min but xhaka decided to choke a player because he shouted at him he absolutely destroyed every thing just like pepe against this team got no responsibility no leadership players are playing just to earn thier money and move on manager can't do nothing because it's his 1st ever job and players don't give a f**k about what he saying.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Lol Saka and Gabriel are blatantly protecting what little transfer value they have left.

The rest were trolling.

Keplaz

Someone said Xhaka was due a mistake earlier in this thread. They were right. Arteta has been to blame for our losses before but this is isn't on him.

Eleven vs Eleven there was only one winner. What can Arteta do if Xhaka is going to be an idiot?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Just found my spirit animal on the broadcast, the lad with his mask covering his eyes watching this dire football :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom