• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | Sunday, December 13 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
08lbkIt.png

FinnGooner

Established Member
Emery finished 5th in the PL with these players minus Gabriel, Pepe, Willian, Luiz and Partey. Just saying. He did have Ramsey, though, but still. And Ramsey only started 14 games.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Arteta looks like he doesn't know what to do anymore. Southampton will come here looking for a win and thinking they can get it. After that Everton away and Chelsea at home. I can see us dropping into the relegation zone, I think when that happens it's a matter of time before Arteta is sacked.

No point of backing him in the transfer window if we are in the bottom five.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
This is a big **** you to the idiots who got giddy after fulham game.

Not a big club anymore, we don't deserve to be classed as a typical big six, we're cannon fodder for everyone and their dog.

Thank's mikel you ****ing wasteman

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
You cant chat any amounts of **** apart from Arteta picking Xhaka to start.

Xhaka has essentially lost us that game. We were on the front foot and looking like scoring. We would've done it as well.

Not many people will be able to get the club out of this mess.
Pretty much how I feel. But there are too many glory hunters on this forum who honestly think we can "compete". We're so far behind, it's laughable. Getting rid of Arteta wont change the "**** show".

Mohamed7

Who can we get to replace Arteta?

I really don't mind Arsène but no way is he coming back after how we threated him.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He doesn't deserve more signings. These players are not as bad as he's making them look. How is it we've never been this bad before? I can't remember where we were in the league when Emery left, but I'm pretty sure it was higher than 8th.
Agreed, no signings in January will do ****. Areta's football philosphy is ****. He'll make all players worse than they really are.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I'm sorry but there is no way this squad is relegation standard, the team has been turned into so much worse than it should be.
Agree with this. Not saying this is a Champions League side either though but surely this is a top 8 side setup correctly with proper man management.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Sure, Arteta makes poor selections and is deploying tactics that kill creativity, but where the **** are the players..? Willian, Auba, Laca, Xhaka, Bellerin, should win this game on their own regardless of tactics.

We won’t change our fortune until we have a massive clear out among players, staff, upper management. Tragic really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom