• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Fulham, who were considered the whipping boys of the league after the season opener, are now 2 points off of us if they win this game. How low can you get, ffs?:facepalm:

Last edited:

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
There's a perverse part of me that wants Arteta to stay and oversee a squad clearcout, bring in his own players.

If only to see what the excuses will be then. A second purge?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There's a perverse part of me that wants Arteta to stay and oversee a squad clearcout, bring in his own players.

If only to see what the excuses will be then. A second purge?

“We battered Luton, I don’t know how we lost that with all the chances we created.

If we cross more we can create the opportunities to get us into the playoffs.”

GDeep™

League is very weak
Without the crowds you feel there is no pressure on the club to do anything.

I think we’ll keep him into next season as long as we’re not going below 15/16. The club will put this down to a “car crash” season and build the summer as the “club rebuild”.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Mourinho who was a Chelsea legend and had just won the PL title 6 months prior was sacked after Chelsea were in an almost identical position. We owe Arteta NOTHING. He needs to be sacked immediately.

Let's have some ****ing standards for once. I know I'm emotionally invested in the club but putting that aside (if that's even possible), we honestly OBJECTIVELY have the lowest standard of any supposed "big" club in the world football. Even the vast overwhelming majority of "mid sized" clubs are have higher standard than us. Even a significant number of tinpot tiny clubs have higher standard than us. It's disgraceful.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
“We battered Luton, I don’t know how we lost that with all the chances we created.

If we cross more we can create the opportunities to get us into the playoffs.”

"Willian played well today, he ran about and looked busy. Xhaka was great as well. Rhian Brewster is sure to start scoring goals soon too. Give Arteta time"

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Without the crowds you feel there is no pressure on the club to do anything.

I think we’ll keep him into next season as long as we’re not going below 15/16. The club will put this down to a “car crash” season and build the summer as the “club rebuild”.

Mikel an anti-vaxxer confirmed? Keep the crowds away.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
EpoDviiXYAMjElL

I'm tired Robbie

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom