• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

There are so much Arsenal related clothing merchandise now, yet very few of them actually look nice ffs 😅

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
There are so much Arsenal related clothing merchandise now, yet very few of them actually look nice ffs 😅

90% of the recent ones are imo. absolutely horrendous.
Our away kit the past season never looked anything but ridiculous to me as well.

There was one year we had one of those zip-ups that they wear to enter the pitch that looked really cool and I was going to buy it and then it was out of stock and never got back.
Figured no big deal because at that time all the merch Adidas had released for us was golden, but it took a sudden turn.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Adidas just care about hipster money. A lot of these celebrities who know nothing about football are wearing kits of clubs they know nothing about as fashion items now and so these designers are just making things to appeal to weirdos who go to things like the Met Gala. I think we may not see 3 good kits in a season again for some time.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Adidas have gone down hill ffs, im going back to puma ffs. useless!!

This is like turning down being shot to death, as you would prefer to be stabbed instead!

Don't do it bro :lol:

Buhry

Established Member

I don't know if any of you caught any of the womens game, but the kit from behind looks absolutely tragic.

The white at the bottom of the shirt blending into the white shorts, what that blue stripe on the shorts... its just awful 😭

Those shorts are horrendous, wtf

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom