• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

OSBK

Established Member
I dunno how he still has the job. There are literally much worst teams in the league who are performing better than us.

Sacked, mutual decision or whatever just get rid. Do the right thing and get the right manager this time, we are so lucky steve bruce is in this league or we would have the worst manager in the PL

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Fulham, who were considered the whipping boys of the league, after the season opener, are now 2 points off of us if they win this game. How low can you get, ffs?:facepalm:
Brighton has shef United at home tomorrow so if they win we will be 16th. When we play Chelsea next Fulham has home game vs soton. Could be 17th

ArtetaOut

tenor.gif

Camus

Trusted ⭐
I also categorically refuse to accept the "he's working with poor players excuse". Excluding Sp**s, of the last 6 games we've failed to win (with 4 defeats), how many from the likes of Villa, Wolves, Leeds, Everton or Southampton would get into this Arsenal team? Throw in Newcastle and Palace as well since they're above us. How many of those teams players get into this Arsenal team? **** off. Ralph Hasenhüttl is working with virtual scrubs and look where he has them.

I like what Trapattoni said about the role of a manager. He said a good manager can improve a team by 10%. But a **** manager can make a team worse by 50%. That's what's happening with Arteta. Yes this group of players has a low ceiling but Arteta isn't even remotely touching the ceiling. He's smashed through the basement kept on digging under ground and made it out the other side to China.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
As it stands in the Fulham match, we will be 16th in the table tonight.
If Brighton win their next game, they will go above us on goal difference and we will be 17th.

This is untenable.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Apparently there was a tweet stating Arsenal hierarchy has issued orders to stick with Arteta post Everton loss.

Has someone seen it?

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom