• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Only the Villa game wasn't close. Fine margins with the rest. ****ing sucks.

Leeds should have battered us 3-0 and Wolves should have had a penalty even they subbed in an 18 year old after their star striker got his skull fractured.

Didn’t lay a glove on City and Sp**s in terms of real chances let’s be honest.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think the board are going to put this season down to a write off, we'll probably limp to a midtable finish.

I think the board have Arteta pegged down for the long term judging by their comments recently so I'll be interested to see what movement if any happens in January.

Probably also works in Arteta's favour that there's no crowds at the moment to be honest.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If Arteta had a decent bone in his body he would admit his failure and resign. Talk about nicking a fecking living.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I think the board are going to put this season down to a write off, we'll probably limp to a midtable finish.

I think the board have Arteta pegged down for the long term judging by their comments recently so I'll be interested to see what movement if any happens in January.

Probably also works in Arteta's favour that there's no crowds at the moment to be honest.

We won't.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

All I hear from these journos and pundits is “recruitment has been poor”.

If you gave Sean Dyche or Moyes the likes of Auba, Gabriel, Partey, Tierney, Leno and Ceballos they’d **** themselves into a coma.

How anyone can type out that the squad isn’t good enough after we cling on for dear life against EVERY team in the league is having a laugh.

Lunity99

People are asking us to wait till January like the board are going to give him the money to salvage our season. If by some miracle they do who wants to come to a club at the wrong end of the table with limited chances of Europe with a rookie manager in charge and a faltering process??

D

Dial Square 1886

Best to stick for now.

A terrible time to try and make a change.

Even if you are putting things in place behind the scenes for the next guy, you do not pull the trigger right now.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom