• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Not shedding any tears here, both for the player or the manager who fought for his signature.

We need to move on from signing Chelsea rejects.

If any of this is true, Willian showing his true self like that can only be beneficial to the club. Need to get him out somehow.

Luiz is only here for another six months hopefully, need to keep Willian away from both Gabriels at all costs.
Nah, I disagree here man. Before I was furious at the thought we even considered Diego Costa - now I want him ere ASAP.

Bad Vibes Arsenal, coming to a cinema near you. :shivering::shivering::shivering:

bXS7bv0.jpg

shoot for the top

He's had 1 window.

Yes Willian was a bad one.

But how many managers but players who turn out terrible?

Every manager does.

We have Partey and Gabriel coming back.

It is not even about the transfers, he has the team playing such poor football we had the same shots attempted and possession as Brighton last night.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He’s been fit for ages. He’s barely played.
Unnecessary signing, too early to say whether he’s excellent. We’ve a Bloated squad, cant sign anyone til we get rid. Poor business all round really.

Load of rubbish considering we went on to sign three players after him, no? Didn't stop us from making signings at all. Mari was an astute signing which didn't hamper anything in any way.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nah, I disagree here man. Before I was furious at the thought we even considered Diego Costa - now I want him ere ASAP.

Bad Vibes Arsenal, coming to a cinema near you. :shivering::shivering::shivering:

bXS7bv0.jpg

He trained under the best footballing senseis. He thought he was on the road to greatness.

But leakers Stole. His. Cones. And now he must destroy them.

This summer, trusting the process is non-negotiable and the action is non stop.

Mikel Arteta is Bad Vibes Mik.

Coming to an iPad near you. Rated U.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Rubbish is a bit of a stretch. :lol:

It really isn't. Showed a shocking lack of pace when he had to take out Kovacic, when he was favourite for the ball. Gave away a penalty that could have put the result in jeopardy because of his massive lack of agility.

He is OK (like 90% if defenders) when the team is compact and defends deep. But if we push up and he gets exposed 1v1 he will get torn to shreds.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
He trained under the best footballing senseis. He thought he was on the road to greatness.

But leakers Stole. His. Cones. And now he must destroy them.

This summer, trusting the process is non-negotiable and the action is non stop.

Mikel Arteta is Bad Vibes Mik.

Coming to an iPad near you. Rated U.
Opening Scene:
Outside of London Colney, Monday, 8:26, Forecast: not as you'd hoped

With a broad smile going from cheek to cheek on Edu Gaspar's flawless face with that sharp jawline he pulls into the parking lot.
He's overjoyed to deliver the news to Arteta. He's certain he'll be just as overjoyed as Edu himself.

Edu just wants to see Arteta happy. It's been too long. Not since that time in summer where he invited Arteta and Vinai over for tapas and paella, and they made jokes about that fake Chinese EV company.

Countless jokes about that fraud company was thrown at Vinai who left the crying and wearing a "Frauds'R'Us" t-shirt.

Arteta had laughed, and the night was good. But then came the season. Despite signing legends of football like Cedric, Runarsson and Willian he was sure to be coasting. But that hadn't happened.

But today Edu had news. Big. news. A man, who's passport claimed to be 32, but who had been mentioned by name and picture in ancient wall paintings in Egyptian pyramids, was sitting in the passenger seat of Edu's Audi R8.

Edu left the car with one arm out wide to the side, and his other arm leading the mystery man along. The mystery man had a bag over his head to keep the surprise intact until the right moment.

But as they slowly neared the training grounds Edu saw what he had seen too much this year, and what he hated to see more than anything esle.

Mikel was crying.

In pool of water on the side of the grass field he was sitting, sobbing and throwing frustrated hand signs into the air.

"My cones! My beatufiul, hermoso, delicate, cones..."

The mystery man was getting annoyed by now, but Edu pushed him to the side whispering "not now, can you not see? Mikel is sad."

"Mikel, my friend, mi amigo? Eh, what's the matter?"

Arteta went from a sad and destroyed individual to slowly letting out a sinister laugh.

"They know not what they have started, but they shall soon know my wrath."

Silence from Edu who with his immaculate jawline kept a blue steel expression as he listened on.

"I will need an executioner. Someone not afraid of being the bad guy. We need to find the leak who stole this cone. We shall destroy him."

Edu's stiff face softened up as his charaterstic smile came back to life.

"Ehh Mikel. I have just the man for you then!" he looked over his shoulder, "get back here you big lump! Come on, get in here, and take off the bag!"

Mikel looked at him for a long time. Bad memories came back to light.

"Diego... We meet again."

"Si." Diego replied.

"Will you help me find and eliminate the perpetrator?"

"Si." Diego replied.

"Edu, it's key to trust the process. It's non-negotiable and the action is non stop."

"What does that mean?" Edu was confused.

"Hush," Arteta said as he stood on his toes to reach Edu's lips with his finger, "just trust the process."

Scene fades

El Duderino

Opening Scene:
Outside of London Colney, Monday, 8:26, Forecast: not as you'd hoped

With a broad smile going from cheek to cheek on Edu Gaspar's flawless face with that sharp jawline he pulls into the parking lot.
He's overjoyed to deliver the news to Arteta. He's certain he'll be just as overjoyed as Edu himself.

Edu just wants to see Arteta happy. It's been too long. Not since that time in summer where he invited Arteta and Vinai over for tapas and paella, and they made jokes about that fake Chinese EV company.

Countless jokes about that fraud company was thrown at Vinai who left the crying and wearing a "Frauds'R'Us" t-shirt.

Arteta had laughed, and the night was good. But then came the season. Despite signing legends of football like Cedric, Runarsson and Willian he was sure to be coasting. But that hadn't happened.

But today Edu had news. Big. news. A man, who's passport claimed to be 32, but who had been mentioned by name and picture in ancient wall paintings in Egyptian pyramids, was sitting in the passenger seat of Edu's Audi R8.

Edu left the car with one arm out wide to the side, and his other arm leading the mystery man along. The mystery man had a bag over his head to keep the surprise intact until the right moment.

But as they slowly neared the training grounds Edu saw what he had seen too much this year, and what he hated to see more than anything esle.

Mikel was crying.

In pool of water on the side of the grass field he was sitting, sobbing and throwing frustrated hand signs into the air.

"My cones! My beatufiul, hermoso, delicate, cones..."

The mystery man was getting annoyed by now, but Edu pushed him to the side whispering "not now, can you not see? Mikel is sad."

"Mikel, my friend, mi amigo? Eh, what's the matter?"

Arteta went from a sad and destroyed individual to slowly letting out a sinister laugh.

"They know not what they have started, but they shall soon know my wrath."

Silence from Edu who with his immaculate jawline kept a blue steel expression as he listened on.

"I will need an executioner. Someone not afraid of being the bad guy. We need to find the leak who stole this cone. We shall destroy him."

Edu's stiff face softened up as his charaterstic smile came back to life.

"Ehh Mikel. I have just the man for you then!" he looked over his shoulder, "get back here you big lump! Come on, get in here, and take off the bag!"

Mikel looked at him for a long time. Bad memories came back to light.

"Diego... We meet again."

"Si." Diego replied.

"Will you help me find and eliminate the perpetrator?"

"Si." Diego replied.

"Edu, it's key to trust the process. It's non-negotiable and the action is non stop."

"What does that mean?" Edu was confused.

"Hush," Arteta said as he stood on his toes to reach Edu's lips with his finger, "just trust the process."

Scene fades

Honest to God I was hating the fact that I'm not home and don't have access to Premiere, because I felt I could honestly turn that into a trailer with some editing and voice work.

I love people who put efforts in their jokes.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Why not just bring Özil back then? Play him in certain games. You can't tell him he wouldn't have added to the team in the Burnley and Southampton games for example.

An on form Özil, sure. But that’s pot luck. And he has even less motivation to play now. He was flaky before he was exiled, what’s he gonna be like now?

Read the player ratings for Ozils last two games before he disappeared, look across all websites, blogs and newspapers. They all say the same thing: When we crashed out of the Europa to Olympiakos and when we struggled to a 1-0 win over West Ham he was poor.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Honest to God I was hating the fact that I'm not home and don't have access to Premiere, because I felt I could honestly turn that into a trailer with some editing and voice work.

I love people who put efforts in their jokes.
Duuude.. that would have been awesome. Done much work with it before?

Are you.. saying you love me? Because if so I think Heskey Lebowski has a good ring to it. :eek:ops:

El Duderino

Duuude.. that would have been awesome. Done much work with it before?

Are you.. saying you love me? Because if so I think Heskey Lebowski has a good ring to it. :eek:ops:

I just can't understand after effects, but I know my way around premiere enough to make it, I reckon.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I just can't understand after effects, but I know my way around premiere enough to make it, I reckon.
I've no experience with either. Looks fairly advanced from having a quick glimpse on them. If you give it a shot whenever you're back home let me know if I can help with anything on it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wonder what his plans will be in the summer with Saliba, AMN, Nelson, ESR, Guendouzi etc.

All should be part of the “new Arsenal” for me but I suspect a bulk of them will be sold to bring in funds to buy some crap Spanish players.

Ciscoo

Wonder what his plans will be in the summer with Saliba, AMN, Nelson, ESR, Guendouzi etc.

All should be part of the “new Arsenal” for me but I suspect a bulk of them will be sold to bring in funds to buy some crap Spanish players.
If you listen to rumours, he’s fallen out with all of them, bar ESR. Luiz and Pepe too apparently.

All depends on who our manager is in the summer tbh.

I’m glad nobody here is the boss. Some had the cheek to say AMN had a good game against City. He was our worst player, even worse than Runarsson. Check the stats.
How can you hate on Reiss though? The kid has been a really bright spot in our terrible run.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
A part of me believes that the club officials arent as stupid as we may think they are. They know that Arteta and Edu are interns and that for real success, in the most efficient way possible, proper experience is needed at the top.

I expect to see Edu and Arteta gone by this time next year. The key for me is that we replace them with the quality that seemingly is available right now.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If you listen to rumours, he’s fallen out with all of them, bar ESR. Luiz and Pepe too apparently.

All depends on who our manager is in the summer tbh.
Never ever thought Mikel would be the rigid type that would constantly fall out with players, like Mourinho. Probably one of the worst traits in a manager . . poor man management. Only managers at the richest clubs can afford to buy and sell players quickly that they don't get on with. Certainly not Arsenal.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arteta, Edu and Vinai are all greenhorns learning on the job. All the experienced old guard gone, even the scouts, whether we're still using the analysis team and stat DNA is unclear, but the dodgy dealings with Kia suggests not.

Football writer Matt Addison wrote a good piece about Michael Edwards, the hidden genius at Liverpool as the clubs sporting director and head of analysis, who has masterminded the development of and transfers into the squad. Edwards and Klopp work together extremely well.

Not sure what a new coach coming into our rookie mess would make of it or even if he'd be able to turn things around with the current setup. There's much more to a club than just the coach.

Edu was clearly a sentimental appointment. If the club was serious then we’d have looked for someone with experience of the European market or some background of prior success as it’s clearly a role that is more important than the position of the manager.

We’re currently having issues similar to Man Utd post Fergie as we lack individuals with football knowledge in our current structure and it seems like we’re just buying players to suit the style of the manager rather than the philosophy and needs of the club - someone like Willian is a prime example. If Arteta gets sacked then the next manager will be left with a bunch of bums that he’ll struggle to shift and we’ll be stuck in a constant cycle of shifting the blame onto the manager rather than the owners and lack of structure at the club.

Having said that I still think Arteta deserves to get sacked as he’s too inexperienced for the role - it’s clearly summed up by his lack of man management and criminal decision making so far plus he’s doesn’t seem like the profile of manager that we need (someone in the mould of AW that can work with the trash and lack of resources he’s been given) which is why I think a manager like Hasenhüttl would be my first choice.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Edu was clearly a sentimental appointment. If the club was serious then we’d have looked for someone with experience of the European market or some background of prior success as it’s clearly a role that is more important than the position of the manager.

We’re currently having issues similar to Man Utd post Fergie as we lack individuals with football knowledge in our current structure and it seems like we’re just buying players to suit the style of the manager rather than the philosophy and needs of the club - someone like Willian is a prime example. If Arteta gets sacked then the next manager will be left with a bunch of bums that he’ll struggle to shift and we’ll be stuck in a constant cycle of shifting the blame onto the manager rather than the owners and lack of structure at the club.

Having said that I still think Arteta deserves to get sacked as he’s too inexperienced for the role - it’s clearly summed up by his lack of man management and criminal decision making so far plus he’s doesn’t seem like the profile of manager that we need (someone in the mould of AW that can work with the trash and lack of resources he’s been given) which is why I think a manager like Hasenhüttl would be my first choice.
Hasenhüttl is an excellent manager over performing for his spend. But he lost 9-0 to Leicester and you know what self entitled Arsenal fans are like, it doesn't matter what his win % is, where he finishes in the league or how many FA Cups he wins, he'll always be ***** after that and the planes will be out.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom