• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | Saturday January 2nd | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Second my love.

004e7261e7b3c2439c31f9b17d86589c.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I wonder if he messed up the chances for the other Europa league performers tbh.

He was arguably the best of the lot on the group stage which got him PL minutes that he absolutely squandered, maybe that gets you thinking that UEL -> EPL doesn't translate but ESR did it effortlessly so maybe it was just Joe bottling it.
ESR is a different case. I could tell in this first 5 mins of watching him that he wouldn’t look out of place in a PL side. The only question with him will be around end product.

Willock seems to have done well in the EL primarily because the opposition was poor. Literally every single time he plays in a PL game he’s disappointing.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Don’t blame him Sam would’ve told his players kick stamp and hit martinelli we didn’t need him he doesn’t need minutes against a championship side
Well I guess imo he needs the minutes and he needs to learn to play against that kind of opposition as well. Willian and Willock getting the nod over him is nothing short of a disgrace after Arteta’s words about Gabi’s energy and spark as well as the last two games

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
9/9 cannot ask anything more from the manager or the players. The results before were still not good enough but we can't change that. Let's hope we continuing winning and try get ourself into a more respectable position.

Arteta outers said he had lost the team. That looks wrong.

Arteta inners said results and performances wouldn't improve with these players. That looks wrong.

Shows sometimes you can have 2 different sets of opinions and both be wrong.

Last edited:

Trofton

Well I guess imo he needs the minutes and he needs to learn to play against that kind of opposition as well. Willian and Willock getting the nod over him is nothing short of a disgrace after Arteta’s words about Gabi’s energy and spark as well as the last two games
Arteta would look like a **** bringing him on 4-0 up and him getting injured for another 9months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom