• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | Saturday January 2nd | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
9/9 cannot ask anything more from the manager or the players. The results before were still not good enough but we can't change that. Let's hope we continuing winning and try get ourself into a more respectable.

Arteta outers said he had lost the team. That looks wrong.

Arteta inners said results and performances wouldn't improve with these players. That looks wrong.

Shows sometimes you can have 2 different sets of opinions and both be wrong.

Nice cherry picking. People who wanted Arteta out said he was a bad coach who couldn't coach an attacking team.

People who wanted Arteta to stay said it was down to the attacking players, mainly having an actual number 10 in that position. When we put Smith Rowe there everything changed, confidence has grown and players are now playing well. I specifically said our luck will change when we have a number 10. Not just because of the player himself but because it opens up the wings, low and behold thats happened. Bellerin and Tierney have more space, the wingers also have more space.

So you're just chatting bollocks as usual. Buzzing for the avatar change and post glorifying my incredible football knowledge.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Unreal, if we had won the game against Sp**s, we would've been on the same number of points.
That game could've very easily gone our way as well.

If we somehow pull off a massive run of wins, everything is still in our sights.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Last few days have been the most depressing & painful days of my life. I needed this type of win as much as Arsenal did tbh

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
I haven't seen football like that since... I don't remember when.
Well done the boys.

giphy.gif

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

The only thing missing from this game is a classic “same old arsenal always cheating” chant from grounds like this I miss fans

Finesse

The difference is very simple. Flexibility is not bad at all Mikel. He stuck to a system and set of players and it nearly cost his job. The moment he tried Saka on the RW and put on ESR as a central offensive player operating in the final third , the entire team came to life and scored 8 goals in 3 games and picking up 9 points. Well done Arteta. Keep it up and change my mind you have it to put your money where you mouth was when you were hired.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Very happy with Saka, ESR, Tierney today. Thought Ceballos was decent and Lacazette did well.

Nothing remarkable from Xhaka. Mari and Holding solid, but against extremely poor opposition so nothing too noteworthy there.

Auba bit unlucky, and looks sloppy on the ball. I disagree with those on here complaining about his body language though. I saw eagerness to score and I like that hunger. His goals will come, but currently he's a weak spot in the attack.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Not sure what is being said here. Martinelli rested makes perfect sense.
Why? A 15-20 min cameo isn’t worse than an ordinary training session when it comes to exhausting your body. It’s probably better as the intensity is higher. Point being that if you’re played for 66 mins a couple of days earlier you don’t need to be rested those extra 15-20mins.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Tierney was absolutely outstanding, just had complete confidence in himself every time he was 1 on 1 with their RB he had the better of them. Superb individual goal and a great cross & assist.

Lacazette worked his ass off, pressing winning possession and bagging 2 goals.

Saka continues his very form and finished what was an excellent team goal for our second.

ESR has shown at already despite his age is our most intelligent player and already an automatic starter in my opinion.

Ceballos also had a decent game.

Plus a cleansheet with CBs continuing their good form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom