• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed7

Pepe did well in the last match. He set up a few chances.

We need to win this. We sacrificed for our cup.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Happy with that team barring Tierney. Looking forward to see how Pepe links up with ESR/Partey. Think Saka will start LW and attack the full back with no Tierney there.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don’t get the Martinelli thing with Arsenal fans, said it before, he’s been built up too much.

Yep, he's so so raw in his game and people are making him out to be the next Neymar. Other than providing some work rate, he hasn't really shown much since coming back from injury.

bergholt

I suspect no Tierney is probably why he's started.

I suspect Pepe is still first choice, that's why he started. (Or at least immediately behind Saka and Auba in the pecking order for wide players.)

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Stuck a tenner on us after seeing the line up. Jynxing is my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom