• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 309,865
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool must be in desperate situation it'll be horrible buy for even 3 years but maybe use him as 4th option.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Diop is a decent player. But he hasn't played much this season. They'd be better going for Mustafi.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
WTF why do we have terminate for him to go to Liverpool? Just pay a million and take him instead of asking us to pay him and terminate his contract. Definitely it is better to let him stay and do nothing instead of strengthening Liverpool.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol even club like Liverpool not sure to offer him 90k they well run not as stupid as Ivan

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Why don't Liverpool just loan him for the last six months of his deal?

Why should we pay him off just to let Liverpool take him on a free. That's not right.

Pay his £90k a week wages and maybe a small loan free and they can have him till his contract expires.

Don't see why Liverpool would want him beyond the end of the season anyway. Proper last ditch injury crisis move.

Arson Finger

I hope Edu tells Mustafi's agent that he will not be going to Liverpool unless Liverpool buys him, period. No canceling the contract.
His agent needs to be finding him another club right now on a deal that is acceptable for Arsenal. If the agent can't do that in the next couple days, then Mustafi sits on his ass the rest of this season, case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom