• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves vs Arsenal | Tuesday 2nd February | KO: 18:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Luiz didn't mean to trip the player but he did make contact with his knee. Had he made any attempt to play the ball and failed, it would have been a pen and a yellow. Its the fact that there was no attempt to play the ball that got him the red. Intent is irrelevant in this scenario. Not the first time this season either I think. This old dog can't learn new penalty box tricks.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
I’m not quite following what exactly are some of you blaming Luiz for here? It was a shocking decision he didn’t touch the player.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
They've wanted us to lose since wenger days to make their favorite scottish fvck to look better than him.

Even now they can't let go of the fact that a frenchman & his team dared to challenge their darling

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

The explanation that **** on BT gave as to why that was a penalty let alone a red card) is literally the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. Has some Black Country ****** changed the rules o the ****ing game without my noticing? **** the **** off.

Luiz is still a **** though.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We still need to win this ****ing game.

We need to take our chances now because they will be bold. Thereafter we sit back and ride it out.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Where is contract? I saw it many times Luiz seem far from him

af789a42e7be466c5770595e8b8a4b66.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom