• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Saturday, March 6 | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,603
  • Views 55,745

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Hmm were we that bad, I think Burnley got quite lucky tbh.
Without that Xhaka defensive masterclass we win that game 95 times out of a 100. why it took us till 10 minutes from the end to get over it, I’ve no idea. And of course, that first pen was a pen, all day ****ing long.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Deserved to win.

Should have put the game to bed in the first half with all our missed chances.

Deserved a penatly for the second handball. Then the Pepe sitter, then that pinball like incident with Ceballos hitting the post.

Unlucky not to come away the 3 points.
But it's all Arteta's fault.

mirrorstare

A draw is fair, Burnley kept fighting for more and almost got it. Been a while since I saw them so confident pressing forward, just like been a while we saw a clear Xhaka mistake leading to goal.

Too bad our players individual quality couldn't get us another win and we had to conform with the usual flat football but we get to moan about the ref for a bit I guess.

OSBK

Established Member
Its sad to say this is a typical performance. Moments of quality, squandering chances, underperforming players, luck not going our way.

Pepe missed a great chance but he was the livewire after he came on. No idea what arteta is smoking to think willian should be starting over pepe.

Check

Forget the penalty, we threw another match away again.
  • football is dull
  • too slow in the build up
  • can’t even pass the first man in corners or free kicks
  • Pepe misses a sitter because he keeps getting dropped for Willian
  • Willian keeps getting picked and he’s only had 2 half decent games all season
  • at the end too little too late.
Pepe isn't missing a sitter because he is dropped, he is just not good enough. If you need 'confidence' to bury easy chances like that, you shouldn't be an Arsenal player. It's just doing basic things right.

nas7232

Our squad is decent enough for us to not be in such bad positions. Although arteta has a hard on for willian, there are so many more flaws evident from today

Scottish_Gooner.

Should of had a penalty but lets face it, the game should of been out of sight. Missed chances and silly mistakes cost us nearly every week.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very, very
Mad world, mad world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom