• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday, March 14 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

As if today couldn't get any worse, Freddie is a pundit ffs.
Fantastic pundit tbh, gives fantastic insight on the U23s since he actually coached them and even gave some of them debuts.

A million times better than the likes of Keown or Merson they are shocking.

say yes

forum master baiter
Then why put it out there? Why not use another excuse? Tactical reasons was popular for sometime.
My guess is no better than anyone elses.

Assume if it's something like Covid then Arteta wanted to be honest / didn't want to pretend he's dropping our best player / captain for the NLD for tactical reasons (which is obvious BS). I.e. It's not something he wanted to do, but the club have clear rules which need to apply to everyone.

But didn't want to say any more than that because otherwise the club is airing its dirty laundry in public.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

What a club. The captain dropped for a disciplinary incident on the day of the NLD and his replacement wearing a ****ing hat in the warm-up.

Maybe Auba painted a smiley face on Laca’s pate whilst he was asleep.

OSBK

Established Member
Bringing auba on late game is a good thing tbh. Auba aint gonna sprint away from the Sp**s cb, the play will likely be high pressing and so a better target man would be a good option. It all comes down to if the tactic works and when auba comes on are we still in the game.

andeoch1

I’m a little worried that Aruba’s teammates might drop the tools today as a FU to Arteta and we get mauled today

junglist57

Established Member
I hope Partey brings the A game - he’s been a bit flakey in the last few appearances.

And I hope we manage some sort of redemption today, god knows we need it after a absolute stinker of a season.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Convenient time to flex his muscles for sure, wonder if he would have done that if this was the exact same fixture but in the Europa league?
Yeah. He probably would have caved if it was our most important game of the season (Europa league knockout). Don't think he would have risked it because if we'd lost such a game, the fans (even his loyal fans) would have turned on him.

I hope we win today, just so I can hear how it was a tactical masterstroke to drop Auba and Pepe :lol:

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I’m a little worried that Aruba’s teammates might drop the tools today as a FU to Arteta and we get mauled today
If they do that on derby day then they can all gtfo the club you know, honestly.

It's weird but it's not about Auba today.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

From this:

View attachment 2185

To this:

In less than 12 months...only under a dictator could that happen.
This is 100% on Auba. If the team has rules around certain things they have to be for all players at all times. Probably something stupid like coming in late on match day. I am honestly really disappointed with him. He is our captain and should do much better. He let the team and us down. That is the start and end of it! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom