• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom349

Loans to Championship sides are particularly great.

It's incredibly competitive and tough physically. Perfect breeding ground for the Prem.

Also play a ****load of games, so plenty of opportunity to impress over the course of a season.

GoonerJay24

He's struggling a little for England U21s in the first half. Just can't get into the game and making the wrong movements as a 10.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He's struggling a little for England U21s in the first half. Just can't get into the game and making the wrong movements as a 10.
Wouldn't hold that against him in this case to be honest. Aidy Boothroyd is a garbage manager and consistently underachieves and underperforms with masses of talent every single year and somehow never manages to get sacked. It's the one thing that the FA is screwing up in when it comes to Englands development. They're producing much better talents but the coaches working for the national teams in general have a lot of room for improvement.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is not a nr 10. He is best emplyed as a right sided midfielder and I think he is a decent player. But I said when we got Ødegaard that there are levels in this game

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Jones and Eze done **** all as well, CHO was only good in spells.

None of the players were to blame today, the system was woeful.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

England is a joke of football country. thank god for all the foreign managers and players. Its literally a country thats built on who you know. Southgate and Boothroyd is the perfect guys with contacts with upper class older white men in charge. Just like my job where my manager is an absolute idiot and is there only because who he knows and is one of the boys. It doesnt matter how much England spend on youth football and produce young players as long as they have people like this in charge

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Jones and Eze done **** all as well, CHO was only good in spells.

None of the players were to blame today, the system was woeful.
Also, where was McNeil supposed to be playing? Feel like he's one of the most misused players they have.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wanted England to do well...but after that headline @American_Gooner posted, flipped on them completely tbh :lol:

Fingers crossed they get knocked out in the group stage, so ESR can be kept fresh for Arsenal!

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Mod Edit: you’ve been warned about trolling, stop it

Last edited by a moderator:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
His 2,000th message and, yep... it’s another post attempting to troll the indomitable Jury... Congrats, Kash! Here’s to another 2000 of total and utter nonsense that nobody cares about. And back you go onto the naughty step 😴

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He played McNeil at LWB when he’s been playing LM all season for Burnley, then subbed him off for Sessegnon who’s been playing LWB all season, and changed formation to 4 at the back. :lol:

I've a theory McNeil would make a pretty good offensive LB. But it's just a theory, obviously it'd be difficult to transition and perhaps nullifies a lot of his attributes.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I've a theory McNeil would make a pretty good offensive LB. But it's just a theory, obviously it'd be difficult to transition and perhaps nullifies a lot of his attributes.
He is an old fashion winger. He is perfect for 4-4-2. He would be waste as left back

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Last time I remember hearing of Boothroyd, he was getting relegated with Watford in 2007...why do England keeping appointing these random failures ffs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom