• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We need a first 11 RB, 10 and LW at the very minimum to properly compete with the other big teams, as well as probably a CM and CF.

Does anyone think the club will really get that done, I'd say its highly unlikely.

Hopefully we can raise funds through the sales of Lacazette, Eddie, Bellerin, AMN and Nelson, as well as maybe Willock.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If we're a serious club, which we're not but let's just pretend for a bit. I would sign 2 CMs, (1 creative 8 and the other a proper 6), a 10, a LW/ST, a RB, a back up LB and a back up GK. That's 7 players!!! And we have to get all those signings right. When have we ever signed 7 players in one summer?

Then we should sell: Laca, Eddie, Xhaka/Elneny, Bellerin, Holding/Chambers, AMN, Torreria, Guendouzi, Kolasinac, Runarrson, Nelson, Willock (maybe but hopefully not).

No. 10: Ödegaard, Olise, Buendia, Brandt, Ihatteren.

No. 8: Aouar, Kessie, Caquerat, Renato Sanches, Barella, Gravenberch, Kudus, Anguissa, Da Silva.

No. 6: Berge, Bissouma, Bennacer, Soumare, Tonali.

LW/ST: Grealish, Salomon, Hauge, Thuram, Daka, Edouard, Toney. Malen, Sulemana.

RB: Hakimi, Mukiele, Mazraoui, Frimpong, Lamptey, Aarons, Bogle, Emerson.

GK: Just sign Mat Ryan.

LB: Small, Mitchell.

Don't let Arsenal lie to you and tell you there are no players this summer.
I hate to break it to you. But we are broke

TornadoTed

Established Member
MÖ + Hakimi will bring us far. Do that early.

Look for discounts, many teams are bust.

Get rid of a big group including Pepe, Auba, Luiz, Hectar et cetera et cetera.

The trouble is as you say many teams are bust so who is going to pay us anything approaching a decent fee for Pepe, Auba, Luiz, Hector etc.

We really are in a poor position, need to bring in money desperately to reshape the squad just when football is on it's knees financially.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes don't expect teams give us money for players that won't even start at lower PL teams most teams announcing 80m loss at least because of COVID 1 year and half without matchday income. It'll be another loan market and i think we'll see swap deals.

Yes don't expect teams give us money for players that won't even start at lower PL teams most teams announcing 80m loss at least because of COVID 1 year and half without matchday income. It'll be another loan market and i think we'll see swap deals.

But GDeep and Ozeki told us that our squad was top4 quality? Surely someone would want few of our players?

GunnerShy

Best we could hope for is Ødegaard extends his RM contract and his Arsenal loan.

New starting midfielder, new RB, New striker, Back up LB. Integrate Saliba and Mav (or sell Mav)

Sell HB, AL.

Then attempt to shift Torreira, Guendouzi, Kola, AMN, Chambers or Holding. EDDIE, Nelson. Don't extend Luiz.

That's still a huge amount of business for a club that struggles to do much most summers. It would undoubtedly improve us.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Can't see past Ødegaard or Buendia for the AM spot, if Madrid ask too much money for Ødegaard seems pretty obvious that Buendia should be the alternative. Bissouma basically a no-brainer at this point. Also Raphinha should replace Pepe but there's no way we're finding a buyer for Pepe so that one's unrealistic unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom