• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Decodova-Reid must be kicking himself for giving away that last corner with all the time he had. It’s a funny old game.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Unfortunately we have a nasty habit of dropping points in games when we should have won. That has been our undoing this season. Is it Arteta? Is it the players? Should we give him more time? It's very hard to say.
He wins the Europa League or he goes. He's blown the league totally.

amigo

Imagine Celebrating a draw over this tosh.

Players need a reality check, you're ****e. as a club we're ****e.
Nothing wrong with celebrating a late goal that averted a loss. That's what they were fighting for. Unfortunately it came too late. If they had 5 more minutes...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pretty sure we created way more xG than them, no? Hardly a bad performance, just very Arsenal-y.

Also we can't exactly say "yeah PL over let's play Balogun and Azeez" and then get mad at PL results.

So what? They’ve lost like four in a row. We barely created anything until about 70 minutes.

I keep hearing how unlucky we are but we’re a midtable team by most metrics so maybe that’s just what we are under Arteta.

Don’t get your second point because Arteta is clearly going for these games pushing Laca over his limits and playing Elneny and Ceballos over the kids.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

The penalty is literally the worst I've ever seen. It's incompetence on a whole different scale.
Yeah, I’m really done with VAR. It can apparently distinguish 1/10th of a toenail but can’t intervene to call out a dive over virually zero contact- the ref didn’t even give it, it was the ****ing linesman 20 feet away who was reacting to the claims, not the incident.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We were scammed there.

Forget the fact we should have scored 4-5. That's on us.

That Gabriel pen should clearly have been referred back by VAR for the onfield ref to have a second look at it. It was no way as obvious as it appeared in real time. In fact there was no contact. It just wasn't a penalty.

They even tried their best to cheat us out of Eddie's equaliser. Going over the VAR check with a fine tooth comb for 2 minutes when Holding was clearly 5 yards outside the GK's line of sight!

Shocking stuff from the VAR ref.

It needs sorting out and quickly.

mirrorstare

FT 1-1

Draw is fair, match was awful from both sides and although I understand why that penalty was given and lament everyone actually WANTS those kind of actions to be penalties, it was just too funny playacting to deserve to lose from that

Football wise we're diabolical as usual, and with Lacazette possibly out for the season it's very likely we will continue to be diabolical. Today it was very obvious to see how poorly coached in attack we are, not only for the low amount of threat created against Fulham, but because nothing in the movement patterns today suggested we were prepared, and we immediately defaulted to panic mode after conceding that penalty.

I don't think we will see those 7 minutes we had vs Slavia anytime soon, it was like that flukey Chelsea performance where Xhaka scored a free kick, things that don't happen regularly even for City or Barca or whoever. So what was left to watch is this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom