• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
When you have 18 shots only 5 on target this will come back and bite this is our story this season. Can't hit target

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Think it was a clear penalty for Fulham, stupid foul from Gabriel, but by the same token, Ceballos' goal should have stood. However that shouldn't be used as an excuse to mask over how poor we where, frankly we didn't deserve a draw.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

One thing that really annoys me about this squad, is how many honest nerds we have.

That was a pen for me, in this day and age anyway, he got stepped on and went down...but none of our boys do that ffs!

The Pepe header, great save by the keeper...but before Gabby crossed, he went round the keeper, should have went down...none of our strikers go down anymore.

People give Neymar **** for diving, but it works...think I saw a stat that Neymar has won twice as many fouls in the Champions League than the next player...winning penalties, freekicks, yellow cards and red cards...it all helps his team, it's how you win games.

Hate this about us tbh.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

When you have 18 shots only 5 on target this will come back and bite this is our story this season. Can't hit target

This is why we’re dropping points. Terrible ref errors happen but we should be creating more than one great chance at home to the 18th best team in the division.

It’s appalling stuff really.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So what? They’ve lost like four in a row. We barely created anything until about 70 minutes.

I keep hearing how unlucky we are but we’re a midtable team by most metrics so maybe that’s just what we are under Arteta.

Don’t get your second point because Arteta is clearly going for these games pushing Laca over his limits and playing Elneny and Ceballos over the kids.

I mean obviously we're a midtable team, every metric points to that.

I'm not talking about Arteta's approach, but fans approach to these PL games. I hear lots of fans say PL is done just use it to play some youngsters.

Games like today are frustrating, we're much the better team, you say we created nothing till 70 mins, well we scored a fantastic goal that was ruled out for some bullsh*t, and the opposition created literally nothing apart from a bullsh*t penalty. Without that pen it's like 3-0 in xG, the performance was fine, not good, not terrible, just very Arsenal 2021.

We'll have forgotten all about this game by this time tomorrow.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is why we’re dropping points. Terrible ref errors happen but we should be creating more than one great chance at home to the 18th best team in the division.

It’s appalling stuff really.
Exactly. A lot of people go back to the Luiz red at Wolves but we should have been 3-0 up at that point. It's happened all season.

Kav

Established Member
That was horrible to watch. I don’t know about you people but I really don’t want to see that kind of performance next season.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Suitable result for a mid-table team against a team fighting for their lives. Arteta obviously has some work to do in order to change the culture at the club as he has promised. There are still too many fans and players thinking Arsenal is a big club but if we’ll be patient and give Arteta some time, the culture change will come and soon nobody will expect us to do any better than mid-table.

And if we’re really lucky, the superleague will come and there will no longer be any need to watch Arsenal. No need to waste our weekends

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Feel sorry for Fulham now I think about it but in saying that they get so much luck! Who would have thought Ryan gets an assist aswell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom