• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nketiah will get all the plaudits but that goal was all Matt Ryan.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yep. Noticed that too, but you have to admire their integrity.

Can't be dealing with this loser integrity tbh, not the Arsenal I grew up with!

Pires didn't dive to keep our unbeaten record going, just so we could turn into a bunch of ***** :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s funny that all the people sh*tting on xG in our terrible run are now holding it up as a defence of Arteta in a one off game.

I genuinely can’t believe there was anyone who was sat at home happy with that performance against a terrible team. It was dire.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The6 moment this season end the better its frustrate the hell out of me everytime we play home we were a team that lose maximum 1 game in league at home this season we look shockingly bad and wish we only play away

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arteta will come out and talk about how well we played and how much we deserve the win. I find the whole Arteta situation funny nowadays. There is nothing he can do to upset me anymore

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Kinda heartbroken my boy Maja didn't get the winner though 😪

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
We barely snatched a draw at the last minute against these plumbers. The state of this club, ffs. Good Ebening's yellow sub is gonna torpedo us if we don't snap out of it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It’s funny that all the people sh*tting on xG in our terrible run are now holding it up as a defence of Arteta in a one off game.

I genuinely can’t believe there was anyone who was sat at home happy with that performance against a terrible team. It was dire.
Yes i feel we wasted like more than 45 min being awful not interested until Fulham scored we tried more.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The6 moment this season end the better its frustrate the hell out of me everytime we play home we were a team that lose maximum 1 game in league at home this season we look shockingly bad and wish we only play away
Yeah. Even in our worst season under Wenger we still had the best home record. Think we won 15 home games in that so called 'infamous' 17/18 season.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
One thing that really annoys me about this squad, is how many honest nerds we have.

That was a pen for me, in this day and age anyway, he got stepped on and went down...but none of our boys do that ffs!

The Pepe header, great save by the keeper...but before Gabby crossed, he went round the keeper, should have went down...none of our strikers go down anymore.

People give Neymar **** for diving, but it works...think I saw a stat that Neymar has won twice as many fouls in the Champions League than the next player...winning penalties, freekicks, yellow cards and red cards...it all helps his team, it's how you win games.

Hate this about us tbh.
The punishments for diving are not commensurate with the potential advantages. Diving needs to be punished consistently with cards and with bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom