• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
It’s almost a guarantee we’ll finish the season in mid table now and get knocked out the europa by Emery, just to add to the misery.

amigo

I don't get the "shockingly bad" descriptions. Or the people who say a draw was fair. We were clearly better than them they only scored from a penalty. We only need to get more clinical, period. If we solve that, we get 12 more points. At the moment I'm undecided on Arteta. Let's see what we do in the Europe.

Wengysaurus

Eddie has a knack for scoring horrible scrappy goals but they all count. Dreadful set up though from the manager, which got worse with his subs towards the end. All our eggs are in the Europa League basket and that might be where the players minds are at. But that usually never ends well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I’ll give Arteta credit and say the Pepe sub changed the game but he lets games drift for way too long.

It’s criminal.
It happen many times this season we just don't look interested this is look similar performance against Praha 1st leg

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Really don't like our defence's chances against Moreno/Alcacer at the moment. You know we will give them oppurtunities.

It’s funny that all the people sh*tting on xG in our terrible run are now holding it up as a defence of Arteta in a one off game.

I genuinely can’t believe there was anyone who was sat at home happy with that performance against a terrible team. It was dire.

Who ****ted on xG in our terrible run and is now using it as defence? Name and shame?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@Rex Banter: it's time for a new thread starter

Me in the 97th minute:
EzQ3MG4UYAEsLzK

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Feel sorry why? They got decisions in thier favor today and if our players were more ruthless we'd win the game easily they done nothing all game
They defended very well in that game, yes I'll agree they were very lucky today & we deserved more but after a respectable defensive effort that probably puts them back down.

I might have no choice but to call it a day.

You have been a great servant to AM. A true contender to GOAT status on here. I just wish you all the best and if you are visiting Iceland please contact me and I will show you a great time and show you true respect for nature while we look into volcanos, walk-on glaziers, hunt puffins and go out for some Icelandic nightlife and hit you up with some nice Icelandic girls!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The Ceballos goal was offside. It’s pointless blaming the officials when it was the right decision.

Yes they created nothing but they’re one of the worst attacking teams in the league. It’s pointless arguing about these fine margins and saying we’re unlucky when we’re constantly reliant on these 50/50 decisions to get us over the line.

Yeah it was offside, doesn't mean it wasn't also bullsh*t. I'm not here saying that was a good game, it was a very frustrating game, we're a vry frustrating team, I just don't think it's that important or worth complaining about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom