• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nevertheless buying new players while Arteta is the manager and with Kia circling around the club would be equal to p*ssing money away.

This.

Previous summer windows, I’ve actually been interested in who we’ll sign and tried to keep updated with the news etc but this summer, I actually couldn’t give a ****.

Judging by the Bundesliga trash that we’ve been linked with (Brandt, Sabitzer...) combined with our terrible manager, it’s a car crash waiting to happen.

Tbh 11 new signings won’t change the state of our club.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
This.

Previous summer windows, I’ve actually been interested in who we’ll sign and tried to keep updated with the news etc but this summer, I actually couldn’t give a ****.

Judging by the Bundesliga trash that we’ve been linked with (Brandt, Sabitzer...) combined with our terrible manager, it’s a car crash waiting to happen.

Could sign the Invincibles themselves and they'd start playing back passes to the keeper.

ArtetaOut

We need a richer dude than this Swedish guy tbh. It looks as if this guy has to pull all the stops to facilitate this takeover and the fact he is like half as rich as the Kroenkes and has to rope in 3 former players to aid this takeover is telling. Even if he somehow manages to complete the takeover, he would not be in good shape and might turn to another Glazer and we'd not be better off.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This.

Always the positive influence on here arent you. Most negative human being I've ever come across.

Negativity breeds negativity, which breeds abuse. Why not be a little more positive, because 11 new signings would quite obviously change the state of the club.

But in all honesty if Arteta won the EL, got top 4 next season and started building a title challenging squad you'd still be negative about something.

Tiresome.

GoonerJay24

Compete to win the biggest trophies in the game ffs.

Haven’t come close to the PL since they first bought shares in 2007 and haven’t been in the CL for a decade.

Scumbags have ruined my, holiday.
We competed a lot of times for the title just injuries, tactics and lack of experience cost us

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I'm telling you now, if Stan actually tried to give a ****, like his pr tells us he does, he'd be much more respected by the fans.

If indeed he isn't selling, he has so much **** to make up for, starting with investing and getting rid of the manager and his cronies.

We make stupid mistakes every season in regards to transfers, enough is enough, if Stan truly has our best interest in heart like this pr spin tells us, he'd start this summer.

He has like 13 years of trust to make up for, ****.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I wasn't born in 2007,I was born in 1991.

If I was born in 2007, then I couldn't have been at Anfield in 1989, could I Rimaal...as I was definitely in the away end on that beautiful night :drool:

Great movie, the Fever Pitch.

Prove me wrong, let me throw you over a cliff and see.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I feel like no one really knows what they're mad at KSE for. It's really just because they ain't Roman Abramovich, if we were challenging for the league no one would be moaning.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not if we have a change of manager.
i think we'll be better with current group i'm expecting Martinelli Saka score alot of goals next season just we just lack the guy who can win us games specially Auba is in decline and Laca leaving.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Wonder if Ek is still so serious about this, I doubt him speaking about the takeover tomorrow on sky, especially with this news from KSE.

If you're selling, you don't put out statements like that.

We're in for the long haul ladies and gents.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This is why I'm Kroenke in, KSE are doing all they can it's cos of guys like Mislintat, Raul and Edu we're where we are. Look at the money spent on forwards like Lacazette and Pepe I seen better players at the local sunday league.

Issue is, who is making the calls to hire these guys? Feel they need to step in move and hire the correct people.

I don't give a **** about owner engagement tbh, that's not their job.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom