• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I feel like no one really knows what they're mad at KSE for. It's really just because they ain't Roman Abramovich, if we were challenging for the league no one would be moaning.
Bang on. I ain't defending them no way, but it's not like they're as toxic as the glazers or FSG.

Thing is, UTD have had so much success under Glazers and liverpool these last 2 years with FSG...

Us? Nothing since he started on the board, it's frustrating to alot of people.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Issue is, who is making the calls to hire these guys? Feel they need to step in move and hire the correct people.

I don't give a **** about owner engagement tbh, that's not their job.

It's hard to find the right people. Look at Raul he had all the credentials turned out to just be a scammer, Edu is obviously in way over his head but they seem to want some sort of rookie link up with Edu and Arteta. It's hard to run a club unless you got the unlimited funds, that woman at Chelsea has made so many bad decisions the last few years but they can always fall back on Roman dumping another 250m in the club.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

SOL-CAMPBELL.jpg

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
This is why I'm Kroenke in, KSE are doing all they can it's cos of guys like Mislintat, Raul and Edu we're where we are. Look at the money spent on forwards like Lacazette and Pepe I seen better players at the local sunday league.

Did Raul and Edu get signed contracts for their jobs at Arsenal out of a lucky dip?

Who hired them?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

It's hard to find the right people. Look at Raul he had all the credentials turned out to just be a scammer, Edu is obviously in way over his head but they seem to want some sort of rookie link up with Edu and Arteta. It's hard to run a club unless you got the unlimited funds, that woman at Chelsea has made so many bad decisions the last few years but they can always fall back on Roman dumping another 250m in the club.

You're right, and look what happened to Raul, Josh bought guys in and he got sacked. You have to hope the same will happen again with Mikel and Edu if we continue this crap.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
The problem is with the board level.

If we had a Chief Exec who breathed and lived football, instead of the owner's son who's using it as a project, we'd be much better off, even with KSE in charge.

Vinai has to go, Edu I'm not sold on, and Arteta you all know my feelings on him.

We need a complete overhaul at board level if we wan't to compete. All these old dudes banging on about the 1930's and sht, we need fresh blood.

Hiring Ralf Rangnick would be a cracking start

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was Arsène humble-bragging about signing Sol? :lol:

Papa Wonga

Established Member
It'd be interesting if the KSE statement tonight change's EK's views on the subject tomorrow when he gives the interview.

Maybe he'll just come out and say, look I tried, KSE won't do no buisness, or if he's 100% serious and mentions offers / making a offer.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Biggest issue with KSE was they didn’t back Wenger enough. In recent years they’ve hired so badly we’ve become a midtable club. Not put any money into the club either.

Surprised to see @BigPoppaPump defending them.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
If they ever we're to sell, Realistically I only think the Middle-eastern regime could afford what KSE would want.

God forbid, josh might be here when he's 72, ffs.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I really don't think money is the issue here. We've spent £300m on players since wenger left and given out big wages left right and centre.

However now is the time to give big investment for new players, due to Edu and Arteta being on the cusp of title challenging squad.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom