• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 452,456
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don't know why everyone is forgetting about Sancho, if he goes to Utd it's gonna be massive, he's so good. Leaves the door open for us to go for Grealish though, without star talent like Grealish this club will carry on in midtable.
Ornstein said United had cooled their interest in Sancho, which is why Grealish etc are being talked about more now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't know why everyone is forgetting about Sancho, if he goes to Utd it's gonna be massive, he's so good. Leaves the door open for us to go for Grealish though, without star talent like Grealish this club will carry on in midtable.
Yes it'll be great signing it written Manutd all over it just like us with Partey we will knew it was matter of time to happen. at the moment in our situation we don't need superstars we have Saka ESR Martinelli if they gonna carry on like this we gonna have 3 superstars we just need smart signings.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
No, you don't gotta respect the hustle :lol: what is this cultural obsession with 'the hustle', should I respect Jeff Bezos 'for the hustle'? At a certain point 'the hustle' is just needless accumulation of wealth, and that is not respectable.
Top clubs are swimming in money and they wanted to start Super League to get even more money. Glad a man like Mino is milking the bastards.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Ornstein said United had cooled their interest in Sancho, which is why Grealish etc are being talked about more now.

Well if that's true then they're just plain dumb. Sancho would transform them into title contenders, he should be their no 1 target.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Clubs are swimming in money and wanted to start Super League to get even more money. Glad a man like Mino is milking the bastards.

Change starts with yoself, can't always be passing the buck onto other people. Mino's greed isn't excused cos other people are greedy. He's a fat cat and I don't respect that.

Goonger

Sancho would actually be cheaper than Grealish now I imagine & at almost 5 years younger I think would be the most sensible buy.

Jakarta

Gotta respect the hustle though

Crazy hustle.

He’s profiting from this ridiculous business called football.

I need to get into this hustle, and go to youth tournaments all around the world and pretend to be a big time agent and sign some quality youngsters to make money off in the future.....lol predatory af

SK___

No, you don't gotta respect the hustle :lol: what is this cultural obsession with 'the hustle', should I respect Jeff Bezos 'for the hustle'? At a certain point 'the hustle' is just needless accumulation of wealth, and that is not respectable.
you would if you could

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Didn't they'd say they'd look to stamp out agent fees like this. If you believe reports Raiola could earn up to 50m for two deals, it's completely unacceptable, it's what's driven the financial problems that partly led to the super league.

Also very worried about Woj, cos if it ain't us then the two big clubs I could see wanting a new GK are sp*rs and Chelsea, don't wanna see him there.

The agent fee's make no sense, especially in this deal.

€50mil in wages over the contract for Donnarumma.
€23mil in fees to Raiola and Dad.

I'm no fan of agents but there is a trend with media/Raiola, it could all be true but every deal hes involved in media comes out with some massive figures which he denies and the figures are always so excessive.

Donnarumma is available on a free, I suppose you could argue the €23mil is still cheaper than a transfer fee but if you're Juventus surely you're not having this?

Donnarumma is good yes, but is he really that sought after right now, again its a free transfer which isnt overly complicated as Juve seem to be the only horse in the race, why would they need to pay Raiola €20mil, why would Donnarumma not ask for that himself?

It seems Juve like to have a long term Italian GK but they do still have Szczesny, they're not exactly in desperate need for him.

Just doesnt make sense to me, there will be an agents fee but I really cant see it being €20mil.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
The agent fee's make no sense, especially in this deal.

€50mil in wages over the contract for Donnarumma.
€23mil in fees to Raiola and Dad.

I'm no fan of agents but there is a trend with media/Raiola, it could all be true but every deal hes involved in media comes out with some massive figures which he denies and the figures are always so excessive.

Donnarumma is available on a free, I suppose you could argue the €23mil is still cheaper than a transfer fee but if you're Juventus surely you're not having this?

Donnarumma is good yes, but is he really that sought after right now, again its a free transfer which isnt overly complicated as Juve seem to be the only horse in the race, why would they need to pay Raiola €20mil, why would Donnarumma not ask for that himself?

It seems Juve like to have a long term Italian GK but they do still have Szczesny, they're not exactly in desperate need for him.

Just doesnt make sense to me, there will be an agents fee but I really cant see it being €20mil.

Who knows, but we know clubs are paying hundreds of millions in agent fees, so it's not impossible a mega deal could net an agent 20m or so. It needs to be regulated.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why do they keep mentioning Ramsey when everybody knows Rambo isn’t leaving his crazy wages to join another club as they won’t get matched.
You think Rambo is the type to sit on his contract instead of leaving to play every week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom