• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Rodgers, Conte or Potter.

Snog, marry, avoid. Go.
Rodgers has no reason to leave Leicester for arsenal now. He’s building dynasty there.
Conte will demand a lot, he will ask to spend lot of money for specific players.

Sometime find the manager that suits your owner too.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Rodgers has no reason to leave Leicester for arsenal now. He’s building dynasty there.
Conte will demand a lot, he will ask to spend lot of money for specific players.

Sometime find the manager that suits your owner too.

Nah Rodgers would leave at the next wage packet, he's done it everywhere. Leicester will never be a dynasty. Conte had bums all while he's been at Inter, we've spent similar on players.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Conte would be decent, but he would need money and has his style.

We need a manager who plays our football, Rodgers would be ideal as he has the experience and Ten Hag plays our style and delivers it with kids.

Either two would be excellent, but we need a change in the football directorship at Arsenal. So Rangnick, Sven, Campos like signings are even more important I feel.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
skysports-graham-potter-ostersunds_5194828.jpg

Arteta & Edu out, these two in

ChefMan21

Conte would be decent, but he would need money and has his style.

We need a manager who plays our football, Rodgers would be ideal as he has the experience and Ten Hag plays our style and delivers it with kids.

Either two would be excellent, but we need a change in the football directorship at Arsenal. So Rangnick, Sven, Campos like signings are even more important I feel.
Well let's not be tight arses about the next one and signings. Think at least the latter has been a large part of our problen;)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Nah Rodgers would leave at the next wage packet, he's done it everywhere. Leicester will never be a dynasty. Conte had bums all while he's been at Inter, we've spent similar on players.

Rodgers would maybe leave Leicester for the likes of United but no way in hell would he leave CL bound Leicester who could win the FA Cup this season, for 9th place Arsenal.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
LOL at people asking for Conte, Rodgers, etc.
They are not coming guys, our best shot is a gamble, just like Arteta was.
What manager is going to come to this mess?

you guys make me laugh, we are no longer the big club we all still think we are.
this was the reality check we needed.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Rodgers would maybe leave Leicester for the likes of United but no way in hell would he leave CL bound Leicester who could win the FA Cup this season, for 9th place Arsenal.

I've seen stranger things.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom