• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Potter, Hassenhuttl or Howe are all better options than Emery or Arteta were. They are all proven in the Premier League and all speak English for a start...

NO! No more managers who sees us a step up. We are not a ladder. We want a manager who will see us as a great club in need of his talents. One who will only be satisfied with making the club great again.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Conte won't come.
Potter, Hassenhuttl or Howe are shooting high. Be thankful it hasn't yet got to the stage where there are widespread calls for Big Sam or Tony Pulis to be hired in an attempt to stave off relegation...

JFC. I said no. No midtable mediocrity.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I want to say I'd take anyone, but we absolutely can't fail with the next manager.. Hiring two clowns in a row is bad enough.

Need a change on board level too, this is way too big a job for rookies.
Loved Edu as a player but he has to go as well I'm afraid, Vinai too. We need experienced people in those positions as well as the coaching role.

Unfortunately with Kroenke in charge I can't see him getting any of those director type positions right. This is the same guy who thought it would be a good idea to put 3 rookies in those roles at once. As obvious of a recipe for disaster as there could ever be.

Joestlaachmkr

Potter, Hassenhuttl or Howe are all better options than Emery or Arteta were. They are all proven in the Premier League and all speak English for a start...
Emery is a world class manager, but he came to Arsenal with little knowledge of the EPL and English football in general. But the biggest issue with Emery was the communication problems, this was reportedly a problem for him at PSG as well.

Emery was unprepared for the job.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
NO! No more managers who sees us a step up. We are not a ladder. We want a manager who will see us as a great club in need of his talents. One who will only be satisfied with making the club great again.
Some fans will accept sh1te. We’re one of the best clubs in the world and one of the most attractive jobs out there. Conte, Allegri Etc are happy to come. We just need to give them the budget and the salary to match.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I've seen Zidane speaking a bit of English in an interview with Beckham, not sure how much more he knows though.

He certainly has the presence to get us players who wouldn't bat an eyelid in our direction at present and the charisma to reign in the ego of said players.

Additionally, similar to Conte, he will not be shy in voicing his displeasure at the lack of quality (save a few bright spots) in the current squad of players.

Him, Conte or Bielsa. These are veterans of the game & men who stand on their own merits, they're not yes-men who can be cowed by an inefficacious board. They're the type of appointments we need at this moment in time.

Balboa

Some fans will accept sh1te. We’re one of the best clubs in the world and one of the most attractive jobs out there. Conte, Allegri Etc are happy to come. We just need to give them the budget and the salary to match.
Brendan Rodgers wasn't a top manager until recently. Arsenal need to find the next guy to step up. Potter & Hassenhuttl are good shouts... Managing is very tough and they've gritted it out in a few situations.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He certainly has the presence to get us players who wouldn't bat an eyelid in our direction at present and the charisma to reign in the ego of said players.

Additionally, similar to Conte, he will not be shy in voicing his displeasure at the lack of quality (save a few bright spots) in the current squad of players.

Him, Conte or Bielsa. These are veterans of the game & men who stand on their own merits, they're not yes-men who can be cowed by an inefficacious board. They're the type of appointments we need at this moment in time.
You want Conte and his dead football at the Emirates?

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Bring Conte home to London!

When you ask him about second season in Chelsea.

0gyEjK.gif

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

You want Conte and his dead football at the Emirates?

Come on AG! The football his first season at Chelsea was similar to some of the best displays we put on in Wenger's early years. Determined & direct.

It all went pear-shaped the season after that, but it's a worthy sacrifice if a Premier League title comes first :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Loved Edu as a player but he has to go as well I'm afraid, Vinai too. We need experienced people in those positions as well as the coaching role.

Unfortunately with Kroenke in charge I can't see him getting any of those director type positions right. This is the same guy who thought it would be a good idea to put 3 rookies in those roles at once. As obvious of a recipe for disaster as there could ever be.

Raul was experienced..... We need quality people who embody the Arsenal values. I'll say one thing for Arteta and Emery too as well; I wasn't embarrassed to have them as our managers (yes I'm speaking of Arteta in the past tense). Although the Cedric and Willian deals both seem very dodgy from the outside looking in.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Brendan Rodgers wasn't a top manager until recently. Arsenal need to find the next guy to step up. Potter & Hassenhuttl are good shouts... Managing is very tough and they've gritted it out in a few situations.
Managing small team as underdog is big different than big club having pressure. Potter is not experienced. Just get Allegri. This club and its fans has this weird thing about not doing the obvious. Always have to think outside of the box and do dumb sh1t like hippies

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom