• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,365

Bloodbather

Established Member

You think so? I think Doku is crap
He could be much better than he currently is, but he's a handful on the wing. Really difficult to contain. Reminds me of Vini Jr. before he figured out how to create end product consistently.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

You can’t afford to train new recruits in the PL anymore LG. Any dropped points is a loss now.

Arteta has suffered that this year, he’ll be making Pep pay for that when they decide to bring in new players.

You’ll see us going 50 first half and 50 second half soon as well. Pep will have no place to breathe.
I hope so but I don’t think I can share the same optimism as you about it when it comes to a manager that’s about to win 6/8 PLs. He’s incredible…
Every year they’re meant to drop off people say and it never happens😅

blaze_of_glory

No point in dwelling on negativity tbh. I do think this summer is so vital. As long we get a striker and winger we should improve
holy shit GIF

Synical

Miss Superstitious

First of all. Sp**s gave their all. You gotta give them credit for that. All we can do is win last game and hope for a miracle

But we gotta use this as motivation as a club and improve. It’s simple as that
Rasmi! 🥹

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
City showed great mettle and determination, can't hate great champions, would be bitter to do so.

Hope they smash United in the F.a cup and win that double.

If City recruit the likes of Bruno, Musiala and Paqueta then hand them the trophy on match day 1.

They designed a system to cheat and implemented it for over 10 years to get to the top; the club are frauds and perjurers. Fans are so blaise to off field cheating, it worse than anything you see on the field. I would love to see chants/ visual signs from opposition fans at all their away game to spell it out.

dino bravo

Established Member

City showed great mettle and determination, can't hate great champions, would be bitter to do so.

If City recruit the likes of Bruno, Musiala and Paqueta then hand them the trophy on match day 1.
I don’t hate city, I don’t even know a single city fan (do they exist?), they mean not a lot to me, but no respect is due and none of their ‘achievements’ matter until the 115 is resolved.

If they do buy those players, which I imagine will cost circa £350m, whilst under investigation, then the rest of the league may as well give up.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

They designed a system to cheat and implemented it for over 10 years to get to the top; the club are frauds and perjurers. Fans are so blaise to off field cheating, it worse than anything you see on the field.
Yep. As the season went on they eased off on their blatant refereeing corruption- probably because of the Everton and Forest deductions. But I'm sure it will be back next season with a vengeance

avenellroad

John Radford’s son

There’s no greatness or glory in how they have come by their success. Fudging their books, creating fake sponsorship deals so they could buy £2 billion worth of players. **** that.

Diesel

Pool suffered worse. Had like 99 pts and lost. Only to upgrade positions and win trophies hopefully we add some real alphas this summer

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Ederson was crying because she knows the second keeper shines every time he gets subbed off. They're raving about him here. Ederson might lose his place.

Let's play Aubamawang

It's the entire league, just dogshit in every team playing for weekly salaries they would make per season in actual football leagues, a dead joke this league.
That's what I've been saying for ages. I hope Sp**s fans do enjoy gloating about this. They won't be laughing in 6 years when City have won 10 in a row and the broadcasting rights for the PL start to drop drastically because nobody wants to watch City carry on winning.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
That's what I've been saying for ages. I hope Sp**s fans do enjoy gloating about this. They won't be laughing in 6 years when City have won 10 in a row and the broadcasting rights for the PL start to drop drastically because nobody wants to watch City carry on winning.
I might start laughing at that point. Hating your rivals more than liking your own club is ridiculous but I'm starting to hate football and specifically its vanguard the PL.

Insane money for joke teams, ridiculous squads of players who'd be the main man elsewhere rotting on the bench, absurd fees and salaries etc - if Sky ever stops dropping billions on the league that'd be worth celebrating

Let's play Aubamawang

I might start laughing at that point. Hating your rivals more than liking your own club is ridiculous but I'm starting to hate football and specifically its vanguard the PL.

Insane money for joke teams, ridiculous squads of players who'd be the main man elsewhere rotting on the bench, absurd fees and salaries etc - if Sky ever stops dropping billions on the league that'd be worth celebrating
Not just Sky, the most lucrative markets are overseas.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom