• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

For those who can't see what's happening here - this is Arteta's Baku moment. He's not getting the sack this season probably, but he's a blatant fraud and a deadman walking essentially.

This is KSE just being KSE about this, Arteta would have to reach meme status for his lego head to actually get to rolling.

Ideally before summer, but beggars can't be choosers - I have enough Arteta memes, quips and stats to keep us entertained for the entire summer anyways.

Oh_Snap

giphy.gif
Username checks out

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Agree with this. My will to watch any of our games has completely diminished, don't even care about any of the players we have now either. FIFA is dead for me as well because there's nobody I'd like to use on FIFA due to all Arsenal players being crap.

Might do a manager mode and sell everyone apart from the younger players and have a fiddle to see what I can do.
When you watch the Champions League games then Arsenal ones you see the gulf in quality. City’s bench could probably beat us 7 vs 11.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
So so angry.

A wasted season when I saw this coming and they’re not hinting at letting him waste another season.

The main man @GDeep™ says it a lot but this might actually be it for me, what’s there to look forward to if he’s going to be manager next season?

Have to admit as someone for whom Arsenal is obviously his second team it gets harder and harder to watch and to stay engaged with the club. Sure, there's always a soft spot and you can't help having a look at what's going on and be happy when it's positive or worry/be pissed off when it's negative, but since the end of Emery and all of Arteta it's definitely not a properly engaged fandom anymore. Everything about Arsenal I fell in love with is gone but the legacy, and the hope this legacy will be treated properly and somewhat reinstated has vanished completely.

When I joined this forum I put my support for Arsenal this way: With football clubs it's kind of like with women a bit. Stuttgart's my mum, you're connected and lover her for family and such, Arsenal's the lover or wife you meet or choose later in life. But maybe it's time for a divorce.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah man this soft soccer players would never make it in football. Can’t wait to see my Chiefs next season!

We should go to the superbowl next year I know the Chiefs will definitely make it again.

Where do you think Rodgers is going?

Yeah I'll go to the Superbowl, maybe even Wembley when they come to London.

Hard to gauge with Rodgers since I don't understand the salary caps in football at all, but the Texans if Watson goes prison.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nah you need a team with some good nostalgia, only so long you can rinse our Shearer posts. Either United or Liverpool for you.

Newcastle had Jenas in his prime don't forget ;)

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
If you're dumb and born into wealth its likely you'll piss most of it away. If you hold that wealth and it continues to grow, you aren't as dumb as you may seem.
It’s more nuanced than that. Being a billionaire doesn’t mean you’ll make the right calls for your business.
For those who can't see what's happening here - this is Arteta's Baku moment. He's not getting the sack this season probably, but he's a blatant fraud and a deadman walking essentially.

This is KSE just being KSE about this, Arteta would have to reach meme status for his lego head to actually get to rolling.

Ideally before summer, but beggars can't be choosers - I have enough Arteta memes, quips and stats to keep us entertained for the entire summer anyways.
hes already 9/10th in the league. What more do they need to see ffs.

Vicki

Everything's just rotten to the core my man.

The crest....the crest is heart braking on the front of the stadium, colours are wilting away, rust is beginning to show.

That performance last night was sickening.
I've seen it look better, for sure

Qwp1dEU.jpg

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lets flip it, we're all pretty united in wanting Arteta to be sacked.

If he isn't sacked, if KSE don't sell up, both of which are likely scenarios, what do you want to happen this summer and what do you think will happen this summer?

With the pandemic and everything else that's gone on, the club will be in a serious situation and the transfer budget from a "use what you make" perspective will essentially be nil unless big sales are made.

So KSE actually have to invest probably close to £200M to stop the club sliding further. I think you have this situation where we have to go all out to attract good footballers with no European football. That means stupid transfer fees and also stupid wage offers, but you also will need to do something similar to what City did at the start, and firstly attract one big player with stupid money before others are like oh ****, they actually mean business here.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom