• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Mental but there's still a chance we can finish 6th.

Everton have Sheffield Utd, Wolves and City. Can see them getting 4 points from those. Ending up on 60. Sp**s have Wolves, Villa and Leicester. Can see 4 points again finishing on 60. West ham have the easiest run in but can see them flopping and getting 61 points.

We will finish 6th on goal difference if we win our last two games. And looking back at results since Boxing day it wouldn't be undeserved.

Whatever people say about you I do admire your optimism.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Oh look we're 9th again. We're going to have to win these last two games to get a shot at that all importance Conference.

And there probably won't be a gift of a back pass to help us either. Trust the process though.

I honestly do want us to not go into the Conference. Rather have a slimmer squad and just not play **** continental footbal.

Can already see Tierney getting injured in a dead rubber against a team we can't even spell the name.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006

Everton have Sheffield Utd, Wolves and City. Can see them getting 4 points from those. Ending up on 60. Sp**s have Wolves, Villa and Leicester. Can see 4 points again finishing on 60. West ham have the easiest run in but can see them flopping and getting 61 points.

We will finish 6th on goal difference if we win our last two games. And looking back at results since Boxing day it wouldn't be undeserved.

You make me think of Neville Chamberlaine.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

Is our bet still on or off. Why the **** are you ignoring me. A simple yes or no is enough.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don’t really see the point in being negative anymore.

He’s clearly here to stay for at least another six months. Might aswell wait and see how much the club really do back him.

Only fear I have now is that the pressure next season might make his approach even more negative.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Don’t really see the point in being negative anymore.

He’s clearly here to stay for at least another six months. Might aswell wait and see how much the club really do back him.

Only fear I have now is that the pressure next season might make his approach even more negative.

Especially if the spend is north of 200M. Mad pressure.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
it's clearly not on mate give it a rest a beg
No problem ref just confirming because the last thing I want is us sneaking 8th and him on here giving it large acting the candy man when he has told me he won't fulfill his end of the bargain. You know. Better to have these things in writing. Especially from someone who changes his mind every minute.

Sorry to bother you Macho man.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal are probably the least proactive club around. A repeat of the Emery era I think, Arteta will get backed and he’ll flop as he has done in both league campaigns so far. Sacked by Xmas and another wasted season.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
No problem ref just confirming because the last thing I want is us sneaking 8th and him on here giving it large acting the candy man when he has told me he won't fulfill his end of the bargain. You know. Better to have these things in writing. Especially from someone who changes his mind every minute.

You just know we'll sneak 8th on the last day of the season and after dodging you for months he'll be back with a vengeance rubbing it in your face, telling you how he was confident all along :lol:

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

For what it's worth,

- we're out of everything
- we're potentially out of Europe for the first time in 25 years
- We legit play like sh*t
- Arteta's pretty much ruined every player except Holding and Xhaka who are very hard to make worse (I don't hate them just being honest)
- end of the season this guy is still experimenting with line ups and personnel
- A bunch of other **** I can't even remember right now

and Hairspray is still giving it the large despite the catastrophe of a season. I don't think your internet bet will change things between you two honestly.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If we finish 6th the guys getting pain. Think I accidently put him on ignore though :lol:
I'll not be listening to you. Your not a man of your word.

Your already the butt of all the jokes on the forum.

If you think you're going to cause anyone pain think again. Sure this time last week you were Arteta out. If that doesn't say something I don't know what does.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
For what it's worth,

- He's pretty much ruined every player except Holding and Xhaka who are very hard to make worse (I don't hate them just being honest)

and Hairspray is still giving it the large despite the catastrophe of a season. I don't think your internet bet will change things between you two honestly.

I've not seen you ever post anything positive. Plenty of positives to take out of this season. Saka and ESR being one. But sure Arteta has ruined world class players like bellerin and elneny.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'll not be listening to you. Your not a man of your word.

Your already the butt of all the jokes on the forum.

If you think you're going to cause anyone pain think again. Sure this time last week you were Arteta out. If that doesn't say something I don't know what does.

At this point, do you think I care?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
For what it's worth,

- Arteta's pretty much ruined every player except Holding and Xhaka who are very hard to make worse (I don't hate them just being honest)

As long as I know where we stand. If we finished 8th I would be prepared to say I was wrong and he was right without problems. However he clearly isn't. I'm just clearing up the grey areas.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom