• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

ragnarock

These kits are so far off….
Is it to much to ask for
1) a clean home kit. Just red body, white sleeves.
2) a yellow and blue away kit.

I’m done with Adidas. They’re taking the piss at this point

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I actually really like the look of the away kit, I reall like the green, red and black color combo. I'd remove the weird white detail on the sides though.

Home kit looks terrible though, especially at the back with the bottom part being all white.

dave_rwr

Established Member
Wtf. That away kit is designed by a 12-year old for his school project, surely. Please don't let that be real.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The away kit looks more like a training top. The less said about the bottle shape of the home kit the better....

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Adidas has literally dropped the ball here.

Why is it difficult to stick to a simple design?!!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It’s like they saw how hated the current away shirt is and challenged themselves to do worse.

I’ll miss the nuclear yellow, makes our press look intimidating.

ragnarock

IMG_5991.jpeg
19-20: 3/3 (all very nice)
20-21: 0,5/3 (2nd 3rd awful, 1st saves it a bit)
21-22: 2/3 (2nd 3rd very nice)
22-23: 2,5/3 (all decent)
23-24: 1,5/3 (1st okey, 3rd very nice)

Optimal:
1st: 19-20/22-23
2nd: 19-20
3rd: 21-22

Thank you and good night.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Nike were better. Adidas are more active partners and drop more different collections but Nike overall understood how to get the basics right far more often than Adidas. Plus if we're talking about getting away from tradition slightly, Adidas also have nothing in their locker that touches this kit:

resizedcrop-9f074b698ed97929896ef6e04c219f73-840x630.jpg

That was the pinnacle of football kits. It has never been bettered.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nike were better. Adidas are more active partners and drop more different collections but Nike overall understood how to get the basics right far more often than Adidas. Plus if we're talking about getting away from tradition slightly, Adidas also have nothing in their locker that touches this kit:

Looks like a cricket warm up top. Awful. Nike kits aesthetically are bad they just have nostalgia of the quality players wearing them attached.

Stylistically these Adidas kits have been way better. The next seasons however look like garbage

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 24001
19-20: 3/3 (all very nice)
20-21: 0,5/3 (2nd 3rd awful, 1st saves it a bit)
21-22: 2/3 (2nd 3rd very nice)
22-23: 2,5/3 (all decent)
23-24: 1,5/3 (1st okey, 3rd very nice)

Optimal:
1st: 19-20/22-23
2nd: 19-20
3rd: 21-22

Thank you and good night.
The away kit should be slight seasonal variations of the 19/20 kit.

Stick to the basics, yellow away kit.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son

Nike nowadays are mediocre for kits imo.

They were good/great when we had them but think it’s time to firmly leave that in the past. Adidas have by and large given us some great kits. This season’s away has even grown on me as the season has gone on. Maybe because we’ve won a shedload of games in it..

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom