• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 450,267
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
@Juan Matas Beard @Tree Points what's the Pogba situation? Haven't seen many United games but the consensus seems to be he's doing fine again? Contract only runs til 22, so what seems to be the plan with him?
I think he wants the club to show him we’re serious about strengthening with quality players. Since Bruno arrived he looks a lot happier and is playing some good football.

If we get Sancho and a good defensive mid I think he stays. If we don’t, he’s off I reckon.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Nah Juventus are actually shameless
I'd like to se Mkhitaryan at Napoli, he suits their style although I'm not sure they need him. Juventus would be another wrong move for him, he's made 2 in his career already.

Should go to Milan or Napoli, he's proven he is probably a bit too good for the Spanish Sp**s Roma.

Reactions: A_G

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I wonder if they're expecting someone to leave, hard to see how Ndidi, Tielemans, Soumare all fit together plus Maddison. Good recruitment though.
That can be figured out after. Leicester are making the move we should be making. They have a big club mentality right now. Which is why I asked a while back....why would Rodgers leave that to come to Arsenal?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

who ready to pay 150M?
giphy.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Sp**s do not finish anywhere near top 6 without Kane, the Spursy cycle is about to make a full 360 again.

Have a decent player come through > Start doing well, make CL > don't win trophies > Said player leaves causing a domino effect with other top players > Players signed in their place aren't good enough > drop low in the table for a few years > Have a decent player come through >>>>

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just like that, the end of the Sp**s era is over, that’s the problem with selling someone like Kane.

They’re not a super club who can use the 150M to sign a 100M player, so the money they get won’t help, not really. Same thing happened with Bale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom