• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Wednesday 19th May | KO: 19.00 BST | BT Sport

Is This Thread Better Than Rich's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I was right though, other than work rate and ability to find the net, I don’t think he’s that talented. Some on here were acting like we have Neymar on our hands.

@Jury absolutely despised him this season though.
Just because he doesn’t do stepovers doesn’t mean he’s not a special talent.
We look better whenever he’s on the pitch.

He’ll only improve too, gets a great variety of goals and is a fighter. a paixão

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also if only mikel didn't waste half season being s**t. Despite being average at 2nd half of season we could've easily be in hunt for 3rd or 4th. Our players do care when things are over 4 straight league when this last time happen?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Anyone starting to feel like our system of slow sideways football is holding us back more than the lack of quality of our players?

I thought we played some excellent football in spurts today. We do slow the tempo down an awful lot but it could be argued with better quality players this can work in our favour, much like it does (forgive me for the example) Citeh.

Martinelli’s goal today was a result of patient build up play and a lovely pick out from Ødegaard, who’s technically fantastic.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I know it wasn't great watch but this with 2 palace players who should have been off (1 of them scored)

Agenda merchants will ignore this and the red cards, tbh.

Lil Micky Arteta's Arsenal winning the Conference League next season, they will be fuming :drool:

Tom Mix

The dream is still on! The scenes when we qualify for the new Europa Conference League will be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom