• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yes, I think we're all aware by now that you don't see much in ESR. It's well noted.
Yet this whole page has me saying the contrary but and calling him one of our most important players, but whatever.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Yet this whole page has me saying the contrary but and calling him one of our most important players, but whatever.

I remember you saying that ESR is massively overrated around these parts. My apologies if you changed your mind.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I remember you saying that ESR is massively overrated around these parts.
He is in my opinion. Overrated around here doesn’t mean bad though.

We have a squad full of dross so I get the lopsided affection, I just don’t look at him and see Kaka or KDB.

Infact the way I carefully worded this post to avoid blow back or insults just kinda proves what I mean. It’s eggshells with certain players.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He is in my opinion. Overrated around here doesn’t mean bad though.

We have a squad full of dross so I get the lopsided affection, I just don’t look at him and see Kaka or KDB.

Infact the way I carefully worded this post to avoid blow back or insults just kinda proves what I mean. It’s eggshells with certain players.

So my statement was correct: you don't see much in ESR, as we have all noted by now.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don't think you realise how you're coming across lol, you don't actually sound like you rate him at all.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I don't think you realise how you're coming across lol, you don't actually sound like you rate him at all.
I’m very aware of how I’m coming across, I rate him. There’s no back handed compliments like some of you do about players you are forced to acknowledge.

The worst thing I said about him is he has a minimalist style, even then that says more about the state of the game and what he’s been taught.

Saying he’s not Kaka is not scathing criticism or a hot take it’s literally the truth.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's beautiful. still number 10 is too early for him imo but who cares the important this finally over and we tie him up for few more years.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Lovely stuff. Best signing we'll make all summer. Wouldn't have felt right anyone else getting 10 when it was available for him either.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Martinelli, Saka, Tierney, Balogun and ESR. Guess you can throw Rob in there too.

Say what you want about the regime but atleast they are trying to get a handle on the contracts that matter.

Clear line in the sand for those who haven’t been renewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom