• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not sure if that's a real quote from Parlour, tbh...as it doesn't have the Kolo tackling Arsène story in it, as Ray always usually mentions that, when talking about The Arsenal.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I would love to see the back of that lot but I also have sympathy for Edu and the club.

Who has the money to sign these guys? It was just announced just yesterday that European clubs have lost £3.4 billion in revenue in the last 16 months.

It's a terrible time to be faced with needing to shift a dozen players.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I would love to see the back of that lot but I also have sympathy for Edu and the club.

Who has the money to sign these guys? It was just announced just yesterday that European clubs have lost £3.4 billion in revenue in the last 16 months.

Well they could've NOT signed Willian in the first place. Also, Xhaka could've left to Hertha last year for 25 million pounds and now Roma's offering us a plate of quattro stagioni for the guy.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

It's a shame then we're keeping a manager who can't deliver unless he has the players that fit his so called "style of play" rather than fit the Style of play to the players he has, aye!

dave_rwr

Established Member
Hearing rumours that our replacement for Xhaka is 6'1" 98-cap international captain at a peak age who was man of the match against France at the Euros? Anyone have any other details?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Depends on how many Jagger bombs he's had...
Absolutely - gut instinct tells you that Parlour knows zilch. I mean who are his sources at the club now? Even Bouldy has been shown the door. Having said that, he says we are bringing in an AM and Striker - no mention of a midfielder so maybe he's ahead of the curve on Xhaka's new 5 year contract :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Absolutely - gut instinct tells you that Parlour knows zilch. I mean who are his sources at the club now? Even Bouldy has been shown the door. Having said that, he says we are bringing in an AM and Striker - no mention of a midfielder so maybe he's ahead of the curve on Xhaka's new 5 year contract :lol:

Or maybe he's just started the weekend a wee bit early, never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom