• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday, August 1 | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

IsWho will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I’d say make subs but the bench is awful so what’s the point.
Someone said (I dont want to say because Ill get pms from them) that Lokonga was essentially as good as Xhaka and brought here to be a starter so he should be an improvement on Elneny... tbf he probably is better than Elneny already

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Looks like you got another long season ahead of you seeing how people talking about Laca and Pepe here.
Very long.

Arteta and Edu are crooks and some AM favourites have done nothing, but they all get away with it.

I probably won't make it this season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea missing their key players in Kante, Jorginho, Mount and James whilst we’re playing a nearly full strength team except for Saka and possibly Gabriel.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Legit just saw White play a pass I’ve never seen Holding play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom