• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Tottenham Hotspurs vs Arsenal | Sunday, August 8 | KO: 14:00 BST | Arsenal.com

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyres7

Pretty sure the original thing I'm replying to was questioning why are we playing Pepe in a certain position... well its fairly obvious thats the way Arteta wants to setup and play - so anything different would be changing or adapting the style of play to suit an individual player.
You're supposed to pick the set-up and tactics to get the best out of your players. Arteta's going it the other way around, picking his set up and putting square pegs in round holes.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Has Balogun touched the ball? Someone answer me, please.
Yes, he took an awkward angled shot at goal that skidded across. Nelson was too far away to do anything with it after it came near him.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Was just joking :lol:

I don't particularly care about our set pieces there is 90 mins to do something I'm more disillusioned with that.

Are you watching how out of balance and restricted we are? No one is playing their game except the newcomers. It's why Lokonga and White look good. Give them 6 months under Arteta and they'll look as ****e as everyone else.

Liam_Og

Been terrible, looked shakey in transitions both going forward and backwards, toothless going forward, actually look better with all of the younger players now that Nelson and Balogun are on the pitch.

Not sure we can trust the club management in transfers, so focus on offloading the deadwood and spend on coaches, whatever it takes and for this season build on what’s already there. I’m not sure dropping another 150m into this system is going to actually improve.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
See how son turned and took his chsnce we don't have anybody does that really poor

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
You're supposed to pick the set-up and tactics to get the best out of your players. Arteta's going it the other way around, picking his set up and putting square pegs in round holes.
Whether I agree or not that would be Arteta's viewpoint.

Personally I think the formation suits us the majority of time albeit it doesnt help Pepe?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Another solid performance from Tavares and Lokonga today.

👀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom