• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The 2019/2020 season would have been great to use.

Terrible first half and back room drama, so would have been plenty of laughs for other fans...but at least we managed to end the season well with the cup win, so Arsenal fans could at least be proud to watch it in a way...best of both here.

This season just feels like it will be a disaster for us to use :lol:

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
WTF were the club thinking??

This is not what the team needs especially with the young players trying to breakthrough.

Constant cameras and pressure to perform.

****en idiots.

TinFish

WTF were the club thinking??

This is not what the team needs especially with the young players trying to breakthrough.

Constant cameras and pressure to perform.

****en idiots.
It's fine, they are superstars and are constantly used to the cameras, media pressure and other things.

An Amazon documentary wont change anything at the club in terms of performances on the pitch...

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
People already have problem with AFTV. Well hope they're ready for this because its not being done by fans of the club this time. And the way I expect this season to go, the world will watch this purely for comedic purposes. At this point, to avoid a global hit on our reputation, we might as well pay Amazon to stop recording instead.

TinFish

People already have problem with AFTV. Well hope they're ready for this because its not being done by fans of the club this time. And the way I expect this season to go, the world will watch this purely for comedic purposes. At this point, to avoid a global hit on our reputation, we might as well pay Amazon to stop recording instead.
Our reputation is already shattered. We are Banter FC mate. I would go as far as saying most of our new supporters/followers is because of the media attention, banter, AFTV and humiliating performances on the pitch. Maybe they just found it funny and started supporting Arsenal lol.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Actually cannot wait for this to come out, excited to see how they cover the transfer window and the Brentford game.

If this season goes badly this could be the most episodes out of all the series.

Personally, I dont get why people are so against this, you get an insight into the club.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Man City win a title when the flies were on the wall. The documentary shouldn't be a problem, I mean Mikel has starred in one before.

I can't wait to see what happens behind the scenes.

Why

Always Me ?
Amazon are missing a trick if they don't do a boxset version with alternative audio commentary by AFTV.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom